The Application Process to Apply for ZoomRx Off Campus Drive 2018 – B.E/B.Tech – 2018 Batch – 12 & 19 May 2018.
ZoomRx Off Campus Drive Scheduled for the role of Business Associate, Software Development Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Chennai Location.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
ZoomRx Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Business Associate, Software Development Engineer|
|Salary||Up to Rs 8 LPA|
|Venue Date||12 & 19 May 2018|
|Last Date||25 April 2018|
- Business Associate – B.E/ B.Tech – All departments
- Software Development Engineer – B.E/ B.Tech – CS, IT, ICT ONLY
- 2018 batch graduates
- CGPA – > 7.5%( with no standing arrears)
- Business Associate: Rs 5.5 LPA
- Software Development Engineer: Rs 5 to 8 LPA
A Business Associate will play a critical role in collecting, analyzing and synthesizing data and research to address our clients’ ever-changing needs while building a well rounded foundation in market analytics and consulting.
Software Development Engineer:
A Software Development Engineer will work closely with the Product, UX, and Analyst teams to deliver great customer experiences, taking them from idea to execution.
- Business Associate: Aptitude Test, GD, Interviews
- Software Development Engineer: Aptitude Test (programming & IT based), Interviews
Application process for ZoomRx Off Campus Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 25 April 2018 and attend drive on 12 & 19 May 2018.
To Apply: Click here
- Business Associate – 12 May 2018
- Software Development Engineer – 19 May 2018
Venue Location: Chennai.
- We have opportunities in Engineering and Consulting teams. You can apply to one of these teams only, duplicate applications will not be considered.
- Once the application link closes, we will shortlist and select eligible candidates, only those selected candidates will receive an email invitation with date, time, venue and other details.
- The selection process will be conducted in Chennai, specific venue details will be shared in the email invitation.
- We recommend that students check their emails and SPAM inboxes regularly for further