Vizag Steel Recruitment 2017-18 | www.vizagsteel.com | Management Trainee (Technical) | 223 Vacancies | BE/ B.Tech | Across India | Last Date: 31st May 2017)
Company: Vizag Steel Plant
Visakhapatnam Steel Plant, popularly known as Vizag Steel, is an integrated steel producer in Visakhapatnam, India built using German and Soviet technology. The company has grown from a loss-making industry to 3-billion-dollar turnover company registering a growth of 203.6% in just four years. Vizag Steel Plant was conferred Navratna status on 17 November 2010.
Founded in 1971, the company focuses on producing value-added steel, with 214,000 tonnes produced in August 2010, out of 252,000 tonnes total of salable steel produced. It is the largest single site plant in India and Asia minor (or south and east Asia combined).
Position Available: Management Trainee (Technical)
Total vacancies: 223
- Metallurgy – 82
- Mechanical – 68
- Electrical – 50
- Chemical – 08
- Civil – 10
- Ceramics – 03
- Mining – 02
Location: Vizag, AP
Salary Package: Selected candidates will be offered a Basic Pay of Rs 20,600/- p.m. in the Pay Scale of Rs 20,600-3%- 46,500. On successful completion of training they may be placed in the Pay Scale of Rs 24,900-3%- 50,500/- subject to the approval by the Competent Authority. (CTC 8.22 LPA)
Educational Qualification : Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in the disciplines of METALLURGY / MECHANICAL / ELECTRICAL / CHEMICAL / CIVIL / CERAMICS / MINING from a University/Institute recognized by AICTE with minimum 60% of marks in the aggregate of all years / semesters and all subjects (50% in aggregate for SC/ST/PWD candidates).
- Mechanical : Mechanical & Automation / Mechatronics / Industrial & Production Engineering / Industrial Engineering / Mechanical Production & Tool Engineering / Production Technology Manufacturing Engineering / Manufacturing process & Automation / Production Engineering / Power Engineering
- Electrical : Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electrical, Instrumentation & Control / Power Systems & High Voltage Engineering / Electrical Machine / Electronics & Power / Power Electronics / Power Plant Engineering / Energy Engineering
- Metallurgy / Chemical / Civil / Ceramics and Mining : Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in respective disciplines
Age Limit : Born not earlier than 01-05-1990 (i.e. upper age limit is 27 years as of 01- 05-2017). Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (non-creamy layer) and 10 years of PWD candidates.
Selection Process :
- The selection process will consist of Written Test followed by Interview.
- Written test will comprise of General Awareness, Numerical Ability/Aptitude, General English, Data-Interpretation, Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning and separate paper for each discipline.
- Written Test will be held simultaneously at Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad, Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata and Mumba
- Tentative Date for Written Test is 25 June 2017.
Application Fee :
- SC/ST/PWD : NIL
- Others : Rs 500/- (Candidates should submit original counterfoil of the Challan (Candidate’s copy) along with their computer generated Registration Slip at the time of interview)
How To Apply:
Last date to apply is 31st May 2017 and tentative date of written test is 25th June 2017.
To Apply: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here