Vizag Steel Recruitment 2017-2018 | www.vizagsteel.com | Junior Trainee | 19 Vacancies | ITI/ Diploma/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ BA | Across India | Last Date: 31st July 2017
Company: Vizag Steel Plant
Visakhapatnam Steel Plant, popularly known as Vizag Steel, is an integrated steel producer in Visakhapatnam, India built using German and Soviet technology. The company has grown from a loss-making industry to 3-billion-dollar turnover company registering a growth of 203.6% in just four years. Vizag Steel Plant was conferred Navratna status on 17 November 2010.
Founded in 1971, the company focuses on producing value-added steel, with 214,000 tonnes produced in August 2010, out of 252,000 tonnes total of salable steel produced. It is the largest single site plant in India and Asia minor (or south and east Asia combined).
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited – Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL-VSP), a Navratna Company under the Ministry of Steel, Government of India and India’s first shore-based integrated Steel Plant, invites applications from qualified, young and competent Indian Nationals for the Posts of Junior Trainee of Instrumentation Branch as per the vacancies in various categories in INSTRUMENTATION branch given below:
Position Available: Junior Trainee
Number of Posts: 19
Location: Vizag, AP
Salary Package: Rs.4.63 LPA
- Candidates should possess Matric /SSC +ITI/Diploma in Engineering
- Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering
- Diploma in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Diploma in Electronics Engineering
- Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Instrument Mechanic
- Electronics (Mechanical)
- Additional permissible qualification, if any: Intermediate, B.Sc, B.Com, BA
Higher qualifications not permissible
Female candidates are also eligible to apply.
Age Limit: 18 to 27 Years
Written Test will be conducted on General Aptitude (including knowledge in English and Telugu) and Domain (Instrumentation). Test papers will be set in bilingual in English and Telugu. Candidates’ shortlisted based on performance in written test will be called for Certificate Verification. Merit list will be prepared separately for each category and candidates will be selected as per the vacancies in each category.
- Selection will be through Written Test and Certificate Verification.
- Candidates will have to appear for the written test at their own cost. Written test will be conducted at test centre(s) in Andhra Pradesh.
- Likely date for Written Test is 20th August 2017 (Sunday)
- SC/ST/PWD : NIL
- Others : Rs 300/- (for other than SC/ST/PWD candidates and Employment Exchange Sponsored candidates whose names are uploaded in RINL-VSP website)
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this positions in online from 17th July 2017 to 31st July 2017.
Official Notification & To Apply: Click Here