UPSC Recruitment 2018 for Asst Executive Engineer/ Lecturer with 71 Posts for BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ B.V.Sc/ M.Sc/ Others candidates. The Last Date to Apply is 7 May 2018.
Position Available: Asst Executive Engineer/ Lecturer/ Officer
Total Vacancies: 71
- Marketing Officer – 28 Posts
- Assistant Director – 3 Posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) – 4 Posts
- Lecturer (Chemical Engineering) – 5 Posts
- Lecturer (Electronics & Communication Engineering) – 24 Posts
- Lecturer (Plastic Technology) – 7 Posts
Experience Required: Freshers/ 2 years
Location: Across India
- Marketing Officer: Rs. 44,900/-
- Asst Director/Asst Executive Engineer: Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/-
- Lecturer: Rs. 15,600-39,100/-
- Master’s Degree in Agriculture OR Botany OR Agricultural Economics OR Agricultural Marketing OR Economics OR Commerce with Economics from a recognized University.
- 2 years’ experience in the field of Agricultural Marketing including Cooperative Marketing. OR
- Diploma in Marketing Management awarded by the Indian Institute of Food Technology or any other recognized university/institute or equivalent.
- B.V.Sc or B.V. Sc and Animal Husbandry Degree from a recognized University or equivalent as mentioned in Schedule I or Schedule II of the Indian Veterinary Council Act. 1984 (52 of 1984).
- M.V. Sc in Medicine or Virology or Pathology or Bacteriology or Microbiology or Immunology or Parasitology or Veterinary Public Health from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Should be registered with Veterinary Council of India or State Veterinary Council.
Assistant Executive Engineer:
- Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent
- Section A & B of the Institution of Engineers (India)
- Two years experience in supervisory capacity in Design, maintenance and construction of structural and reinforced concrete works.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in the Chemical Engineering/ Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Plastic Technology with first class or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute.
- If a candidate has a Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology, First class or equivalent is required at Bachelor’s or Master’s level.
Age limit(As on 17.05.2018):
- Marketing Officer: Below 30 years
- Asst Director/Asst Executive Engineer/Lecturer: Below 35 years
Selection Process: The selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by Interview.
Minimum Qualifying Marks for Recruitment Test:
- UR – 50 marks
- OBC – 45 marks
- SC/ST/PH – 40 marks
Application Fee: Rs.25/- (No Fee for Female/SC/ST/PH candidates)
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 17th May 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click Here