UIDAI Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Manager / Technology Executive | Engineering Graduates | 2014, 2015 & 2017 Batch | Across India | September 2017
Company: Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) was created with the objective to issue Unique Identification numbers (UID), named as “AADHAAR”, to all entitled residents of India that (a) is robust enough to eliminate duplicate and fake identities, and (b) can be used for online authentication anytime anywhere in an easy & cost-effective way.
AADHAAR is not just one of the largest enrolment and authentication ecosystems but also the most sophisticated and complex technology infrastructures across the world.
UIDAI invites applications for the position of Manager / Technology Executive for an opportunity to innovate, develop and deploy technologies in the field of Biometrics, Cryptography controls, Big data analytics, Fraud management, De-duplication software and technologies, Biometric based authentication, latest technology architecture including the Enrolment and Authentication design, cyber security, among others in the National ID program of India – AADHAAR.
Position Available: Manager/ Technology Executive
Location: Delhi and Bengaluru
Salary Package: Best In Industry
Experience Required: 0-2 years of experience in Software Development/ Technology Architecture Design/ Software Testing/ Biometrics/ Cryptography/ Cyber Security/ Project Management etc.
Eligibility Criteria: UIDAI is looking to recruit young enthusiastic engineering graduates (B.Tech/ BE) from premier institutes like IIT, IIIT, IISc, NIT etc. having following qualities and Experience Required:
- Strong problem solving capabilities
- Strong programming skills in one or more areas -Java, Hadoop, MySql, iOS, Android
- Ability to design and deploy technological solutions
- Ability to liaison with multiple stakeholders including
- UIDAI management, Ecosystem partners, vendors etc.
- Ability to solve complex technology and operational problems
- Enthusiastic about research in the area of biometrics, technology and security
- Excellent technology grasp and comprehension skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
UIDAI promises to provide a life changing experience in technology deployment and usage for the unreached. This opportunity will be unique and unparalleled for selected candidates, where your skills and dedication could be of immense help to the Digital India transformation initiative. What UIDAI promises is not just a job or money but the experience that will help you in your career advancement forever. Some of the learning opportunities that we promise include:
- Design-to-delivery opportunity in one of the world’s largest and most complex technology based National ID database
- Work with top notch technology professionals of the world. It is an opportunity for you to learn from their experiences
- Work on practical application of biometrics, encryption and security at UIDAI
- Work on world’s most sophisticated and secure technology architecture
- Work on secure data management practices of world’s largest biometric database and latest
security technologies required to protect such a large and critical ecosystem
The eligible candidates would go through a stringent selection process comprising of the following stages:
- Analytical and Aptitude Test
- Interview with Panel (Some candidates may be required to go through more than one round of interview)
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may send their detailed resume to –
Notification Link: Click Here