TSTRANSCO Recruitment 2018 | www.tstransco.cgg.gov.in | Sub Engineer | 174 Vacancies | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | Telangana | February 2018
Company: Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited (TSTRANSCO)
Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited (TSTRANSCO) is formed with effect from 02.06.2014, dealing with EHT Power Transmission in the State of Telangana and is also the State Government approved STU. Presently TSTRANSCO is having infrastructure of 16,637 Ckm of EHT lines and 243 Nos EHT Substations catering to the State of Telangana.
The erstwhile State Electricity Board (SEB) which came into existence in 1959 was responsible for Generation,Transmission and Distribution of Electricity. Under Electricity sector Reforms agenda, the then Government promulgated Electricity Reforms Act, 1998.
Position Available: Sub Engineer
Total Vacancies: 174
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary Package: Rs. 20,535 – 41,155 /- per month
Educational Qualification Required: Must have a Diploma in Electrical Engineering (or) Graduation in Electrical Engineering in addition to Diploma in Electrical Engineering (or) any other equivalent qualification recognized by the Board/University of United Govt. of A.P. / T.S. / India / UGC / DEC / AICTE as the case may be.
Note: If there is any deviation from the above qualification for the above post, the candidates shall produce the equivalency certificate from the authority issuing the qualification certificate viz Registrar of the University or Secretary of the Institute for accepting his/her application
Age limit(As on 01.07.2017): 18 to 44 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
- The selection process is based on written test.
- The written test comprising of 80 marks consisting of 80 multiple choice questions and each question carrying 1 mark.
- The section A consisting of 65 questions on core Diploma subject, i.e., Electrical and the section B consisting of 15 questions on General Awareness and Numerical Ability.
- The duration of the written examination will be of 2 hours.
- For General candidates: Rs.220/- (Processing Fee-Rs.100/- + Examination Fee-Rs.120/-)
- For SC/ST/BC Communities and PH candidates: Rs.100/- (Exempted from payment of examination fee)
Examination centers: Different centers located in the GHMC area.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 20th January to 5th February 2018.
- Starting date for Payment of Fee: 19.01.2018
- Starting date of application submission: 20.01.2018
- Last date for payment of Fee ONLINE: 05.02.2018 (up to 5.00 pm)
- Last date for submission of ONLINE Application: 05.02.2018 (up to 11.59 pm)
- Downloading of Hall tickets from: 19.02.2018
- Date of examination: 25.02.2018 (2.00 pm to 4.00 pm)
Notification & To Apply: www.tstransco.cgg.gov.in