TNHB Recruitment 2017 | www.tnhb.tn.gov.in | Freshers | Assistant Engineer/ Surveyor/ Officers/ Typist | 277 Vacancies | 10th/ Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | Tamil Nadu | Last Date: 30th June 2017
Company: Tamil Nadu Housing Board (TNHB)
Formed in 1947 as a small organisation in the name of “CITY IMPROVEMENT TRUST” in order to cater to the Housing needs of Madras City, has developed into a full fledged organisation as “TAMIL NADU HOUSING BOARD” in the year 1961 to cope up with the increasing demand in housing sector all over the state due to urban growth leading to migration to urban areas in search of employment opportunities.
Housing is one among the three basic needs of humanity. In fulfilling the housing needs, the Tamil Nadu Housing Board plays an important role with the ideal objective of providing house for every one.
Position Available: Assistant Engineer/Surveyor/Junior Draughting Officer/Technical Assistant/Junior Assistant/Typist
Number Of Vacancies: 277
- Assistant Engineer (AE) – 25 Posts
- Surveyor – 19 Posts
- Junior Drafting Officer (JDO) – 19 Posts
- Technical Assistant – 76 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 126 Posts
- Typist – 12 Posts
Salary Package: upto Rs 34,800/Month
Age Limit: SC, SC (A), ST, MBC/DC, BC and BC(M)-35 Years (should not have completed)
Others [i.e. candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST,MBC/DC, BC and BC(M)]-30 Years (should not have completed) as on 01/07/2017
- Assistant Engineer – Candidates should possess B.E., (Civil Engineering)
- Junior Assistant – SSLC / 10th Std
- Typist – SSLC / 10th Std & Typewriting English & Tamil Lower & Higher grade in Tamil or English.
- Surveyor – Diploma (Check at www.tnhbrecruitment.in)
- Junior Draughting Officer – Diploma (Check at www.tnhbrecruitment.in)
- Technical Assistant – Diploma (Check at www.tnhbrecruitment.in)
- OC, BC, BC(M), MBC & DC-Rs 500
- SC, SC(A), ST, Differently Abled Person candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu]-Rs 250
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 10th June 2017 to 30th June 2017.
Notification: Click Here