The Application Process to Apply for Teradata Recruitment 2018 for Intern – B.E/B.Tech – Bangalore. Teradata Recruitment scheduled for Intern for Engineering graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Teradata Recruitment 2018:
- Associates degree in Computer Science or an electronics technology discipline
- Conceptual understanding of Intel-based computer hardware architectures
- Clear understanding of contractual policies and development.
- Using verbal and written communication skills, to prepare and deliver presentations when required.
- Strong oral and written skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong facilitation and team skills.
- Perform simple to complex analyses with the use of a personal computer. Flexibility in a multi-managed working environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or an electronics technology discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience in Host software (MVS, VM etc)
- Advance knowledge of Teradata, Linux, UNIX, Windows, mainframe operating systems (VM/MVS, etc.)
- Teradata Database experience
- Teradata Certification
- Advance knowledge of disk array architecture
Application process for Teradata Recruitment 2018?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here