The Application Process to Apply for Tech Mahindra Walk-in Drive 2018 – B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree – 20 April to 30 May 2018. Tech Mahindra Scheduled walk-in drive for the role of Associate Customer Support – Voice Process for Any degree graduates.The detailed eligibility and venue details for Tech Mahindra Walk-in will be given below.
Tech Mahindra Walk-in Drive:
Tech Mahindra Walk-in drive at Hyderabad:
|Job Role||Associate Customer Support – Voice Process|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Salary||Rs.2.40 LPA to 2.76 LPA|
|Job Location||Bhadurpally, Hyderabad|
|Venue Location||Secunderabad, Hyderabad|
|Venue Date||20 April to 30 May 2018|
- Inter, Diploma/Any Graduation (B.Com/BSC/B.E/B.TECH) – Pursuing Education Candidates are not eligible
- Fresher / 0-24 Months experience
- Excellent Communication Skills in English & Hindi/ Proficient in North Indian Hindi Language
- Typing Skills minimum 30 WPM with 85% accuracy & Basic System Navigation Skills,
- Ability to write, read and speak English to suit business need,
- Decision Making, numerical ability & logical reasoning,
- Troubleshooting, Customer Focus and Being Attentive.
- Customer care specialists are responsible for handling calls from new and existing customers regarding a variety of requests.
- Using their knowledge of products or services as well as great customer service skills, these professionals address issues, provide support and offer information, as needed, to keep customers satisfied and retain business.
- Specialists require an intimate knowledge of the products or services being sold, great communication skills and sales experience.
- The ability to cross-sell products is also essential and customer service is required.
Application process for for Tech Mahindra Walk-in Drive 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend drive at following venue on 20 April to 30 May 2018.
Venue date: 20th April 2018 to 30th May 2018 Time: 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
Tech Mahindra – Ohri towers,
beside centenary Baptist church,
near clock tower,
Contact HR Person: Chandra Shekar/Kiran
Required documents: Candidates are required to carry 2 copies of CV along with a Government Id Proof.