SPMCIL Recruitment 2017 | www.spmcil.com | Supervisor (Technical) | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | Across India | Last Date: 31st May 2017
Company: Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL)
Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) was formed after corporatisation of nine units including four mints, four presses and one paper mill which were earlier functioning under the Ministry of Finance.
The Company was incorporated on 13.01.2006 under the Companies Act, 1956 with its headquarters at 16th Floor, Jawahar Vyapar Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi. SPMCIL, a Miniratna Category-I CPSE, and wholly owned Schedule ‘A’ Company of Government of India, is engaged in the manufacture of security paper, minting of coins, printing of currency and bank notes, non-judicial stamp papers, postage stamps, travel documents, etc.
Position Available: Supervisor
Total vacancies: 43
- Supervisor (Technical Operations – Printing) – 20 Posts
- Supervisor (Technical Operations – Mechanical) – 10 Posts
- Supervisor (Technical Operations – Electronics) – 3 Posts
- Supervisor (Technical Electrical) – 8 Posts
- ESSENTIAL: 1st class Diploma in Engineering in the area of Printing Technology, Mechanical, Electronics, Electrical or equivalent Diploma in related field from a recognised University/Institute.
- DESIRABLE: 1st class BE/ B.Tech in Engineering in the area of Printing Technology, Mechanical, Electronics, Electrical or equivalent Degree in related field from a recognised University/Institute.
Age Limit: Minimum age 18 years and maximum age 30 as on 31st May 2017
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary Package: Rs 12300- 25400 PM
Location: Currency Note Press, Nashik
SPMCIL Recruitment Selection Procedure:
The SPMCIL supervisors Recruitment selection procedure based on Online written examination.The written examination conducted for 240 marks.There will be no negative marking for Online examination. The duration of the examination is 02 hours.The test will be in bilingual form i.e. Hindi & English language except the English language section which will be available only in English.
|Section||Number of question||Marks|
|Professional knowledge (common for|
Electronics & Civil Eng. etc.)- Basic
Mathematics, Basic Physics and Basic
Chemistry common subjects of first
year Diploma course)
- Nashik (Maharashtra)
- Hyderabad/ Rangareddy
- Kolkata/ Greater Kolkata
- Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/Thane
- New Delhi-NCR
Application Fees: RS.400/-for all applicants and each post. (Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen are exempted from payment of application fees)
- Opening of website link for applying Online application. 03.05.2017 to 31.05.2017
- Payment of fees in online mode 03.05.2017 to 31.05.2017
- Tentative date of written examination which will be conducted “Online” at selected centres July’2017/August’2017
How To Apply:
Applicants can apply online only from 03.05.2017 to 31.05.2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
To Apply: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here