Position Available: Engineer (Electrical)
Total Vacancies: 3 Posts
Salary Package: Rs. 16,400–40,500/- PM
Location: Across India
Educational Qualifications: Full time first class degree in Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
Experience Required: Candidates should have two years experience in the field of Generation and/or Transmission & Distribution of Power and/or General Power supply projects and/or Renewable Energy project and/or Transmission Line work and/or Regulatory Matters related with Power supply.
Note: Reserved category candidates (SC/ST/OBC/PWD as applicable) should have at least 50% marks in Minimum Qualification for consideration against reserved posts.
Age Limit(As on 01.02.2018): Below 32 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
Period of Engagement:
- The appointment will be initially on probation for period of 2 years.
- Selected candidates shall be liable for posting to any place in India as per requirements of the Company.
- The applications received shall be screened for eligibility. Eligible candidates may be shortlisted for selection.
- The company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for Written test/ Interview out of eligible candidates.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Examination to be conducted as per REMCL/ RITES Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness for the relevant post.
- Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 5th March 2018. After successfully submitted, send a print out of online application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 12th March 2018.
Last Date: 5th March 2018
Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt.,
RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan,
Plot No.1, Sector-29,
Gurgaon – 122001,
Notification: Click Here
To Apply: Click Here
Company: Railway Energy Management Company Limited (REMCL)
Railway Energy Management Company Ltd (REMCL) is a Joint Venture of Ministry of Railways and RITES Ltd (A Govt. of India Enterprise) established in Aug 2013 to undertake projects of Renewable Energy, affecting Cost Efficiencies, Power Trading, Energy Efficiency Projects, Power Procurement etc for Indian Railways.
The company has been formed to tap the business potential in the energy sector including green energy, power trading etc by setting up of renewable energy wind power projects, synergizing the technical resource base of both the organizations i.e. Ministry of Railway and RITES Limited.