The Application Process to Apply for Redhat Recruitment 2018 – Technical Support Engineer – B.E/B.Tech/MCA – Pune. Redhat Recruitment 2018 for the role of Associate Technical Support Engineer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Pune Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Redhat Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Job Role||Associate Technical Support Engineer Trainee|
- Graduate within the last two years with a bachelor’s degree in engineering, technology (computer science or IT), science, or computer applications, or a master’s degree in computer applications or marketing and communications with overall 60% marks in engineering
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) certification, or overall 70% marks in engineering for non-RHCE candidates
- Basic understanding of Linux, UNIX, and open source
- Familiarity with the C language and development tools like GCC
- Knowledge of networking and UNIX-like services and concepts
- Open source community contribution through projects is a plus
- Associate Technical Support Engineer Trainee, you will help the team focus on resolving issues for enterprise customers by providing high-level technical support and sustaining engineering services to maximize uptime and reduce IT costs.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with leading open source developers to create new solutions and customer offerings.
- You will also receive on-the-job training, including an introduction to Red Hat’s offerings like Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) and related technologies including virtualization, storage, clustering, cloud, and satellite, as well as soft skills training and troubleshooting.
- This role has the potential to convert into a full-time role as an Associate Technical Support Engineer at the end of the internship period.
Application process for Redhat Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here