Position: Track Maintainer (Trackman), Gateman, Pointsman, helpers in Electrical/ Engineering/ Mechanical/ Signal & Telecommunication departments, Porter, etc.
Total Vacancies: 62907
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary Package: Rs.18,000/- per month
Location: Across India
- 10th pass (or) ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT/ SCVT (or) equivalent (or) National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT
- 10th pass plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT (or) 10th pass plus ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT/ SCVT
Age limit (As on 01.07.2018): 18 to 31 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
- All candidates except the categories below: Rs.500/- (Rs. 400 Refundable)
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWDs/Female/Transgender/Minorities/ Economically backward class: Rs.250/- (This fee of Rs.250/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges to such candidates who appear in the First stage CST)
RRB Group D Recruitment Important Dates:
- Opening Date for Online Registration and submission of Applications: 10.2.2018
- Closing Date for submission of Online application: 12.3.2018
Last Date for Payment of Application Fee
- Online Payment (Net Banking/ Credit Card/Debit Card): 12.3.2018
- Payment of Application Fees through SBI Bank Challan: 12.3.2018
- Payment of Application Fees through Post Office Challan: 10.3.2018
Note: This Job advertisement based on Indicative advertisement published by RRB on Employment Newspaper.The detailed advertisement & Online application starts on 10th February 2018.
RRB Group D Notification & Application Link: Click Here
Company: Railway Recruitment Board
Indian Railways (www.indianrailways.gov.in) is an Indian state-owned enterprise, owned and operated by the Government of India through the Ministry of Railways. It is one of the world’s largest railway networks comprising 115,000 km (71,000 mi) of track over a route of 65,808 km (40,891 mi) and 7,112 stations.
RRB calls for eligible applicants through “Employment News” (A publication of the Government of India). The employment notification is also published on the Internet web site. The applications are scrutinized for eligibility. The eligible candidates are called for a written examination with call letters being sent a month in advance of the date of the examination.