QBurst Off Campus Drive scheduled to hire Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
QBurst Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Rs. 3 LPA – 3.6 LPA|
|Job location||Trivandrum, Cochin, Thrissur, Calicut.|
|Venue date||24 February 2018|
- 2016/2017 Batch B-Tech/MTech Students (CS, IT)
- 10th: Above 80 %
- 12th: Above 70 %
- B-Tech/B.E: Above 60 %
- M.Tech: Above 60 %
- Outside Kerala students are also eligible
- Arrears are allowed
- Knowledge of web and mobile technologies and architectures.
- Knowledge on coding.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Appetite for learning and adapting to new technologies.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with fluency in English is a must.
- Build user-friendly applications.
- Write clean and scalable codes ensuring compliance to standards.
- Collaborate with team members and work closely with project managers to ensure project milestones are met.
- Machine Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview.
Machine test – Machine test is intended to evaluate your logical and programming skills, also time management.
Duration: 2 hours
- Linux based machines
- Default text editor available with OS.
- Compile and run using command line/terminal
- No internet connectivity
Choice of Programming Languages
- Python 2.7 – importing other modules (ex: import re) are not allowed.
Application process for QBurst Off Campus Drive 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online and attend drive at following venue on 24 February 2018.
To Apply: Click here
Venue Date: 24th February 2018 (Saturday)
Venue: Cochin (Details will be given in the hall ticket)
All the candidates should bring the following to test venue:
- Writing Pad
- Two copies of RESUME
- Three copies of passport size photographs
- Examination Fees to be paid to SHREDS
- Two sets of photocopies of your mark lists
- College ID/Any other Photo ID.