Hiring for Prakyath Applications Pvt. Ltd:
• Company and team overview: Prakyath Applications is an equal opportunity employer who does not discriminate candidates based on Race, Caste, Religion, Sex, Domicile or other personal preferences. We provide a motivating and friendly environment for our team, that fosters growth and helps fulfill career aspirations.
• Office Address: #145, 1st Floor, 1st Main Road AGS Colony, Anand Nagar, Hebbal, Bangalore-560024(India) Land Mark:- Near Atria Institute of Technology.
• Website: http://www.prakyathapplications.com/
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/prakyath-applications-pvt-ltd/
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/prakyathapplications/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/prakyathapps
Email ID: [HIDDEN TEXT]
Contact Number and Name: 9535219230.
Job title: PHP Developer / Sr. PHP Developer
Reports to: Head
• Handling UI Design as well as backend part, Modify existing code and write reusable code.
• Good knowledge of PHP concepts
• Has experience building applications in anyone of the frameworks from Codeignitor, Yii.
Have a Strong knowledge in Data structure DB design and Query
• Good analytic and problem-solving skills
Duties and responsibilities:
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
• Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
• Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
• Integration of data storage solutions.
• Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks
• Understanding the fully synchronous behaviour of PHP
• Understanding of MVC design patterns
• Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
• Understanding accessibility and security compliance
• Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• B.Tech/ BE
• CORE PHP, JSON, MYSQL, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, API Integration, JQuery, AJAX, WordPress.
• Experience (Min and Max): 2.5 years to 4 years.
• Education: B.Tech/ BE
• Languages: English definitely. Other Languages – not particular
Annual Salary: 2,40,000 – 4,80,000.
Job Location: Hebbal, Bangalore.
Preferred Location: Bangalore
Number of positions to be filled: 3
To Apply: Click Here