MRPL Recruitment 2017 | www.ompl.co.in | Freshers | Executive Trainee – 33 Vacancies | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc | Mangalore | Last Date: 18th November 2017
Company: ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Ltd (OMPL)
ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL) a green field petrochemicals project, is promoted by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd (ONGC) India’s Most Valuable Public Sector Enterprise and Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) a subsidiary of ONGC. OMPL was incorporated on 19th December 2006 .
MRPL holds 51% and ONGC holds 49% of equity share capital of OMPL.OMPL has become a direct subsidiary of MRPL w.e.f 28th February 2015. In view of MRPL holding 51% stakes in OMPL.
Position Available: Executive Trainee
Total Vacancies: 33 Posts
- Chemical – 22 Posts
- Instrumentation – 8 Posts
- Chemist – 2 Posts
- Information Technology – 1 Post
Salary Package: 4 LPA
|Stream No. of|
|GATE-2017 papers and Code||Basic Qualification|
|BE/ B. Tech – Chemical /|
Engineering (IN) & Electronic and
|BE/ B. Tech – Instrumentation /|
Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics /
Electronics & Communication /
Electronics & telecommunication
|Chemist||Chemistry (CY)||MSc in Chemistry|
|Information Technology||Computer Science (CS)||BE / B. Tech- Computer Science /Information Technology|
- Candidate shall possess valid GATE-2017 score in the corresponding GATE-2017 papers mentioned above.
- Candidates should have passed qualifying degree examination and awarded bachelor’s degree in engineering/technology /MSc in Chemistry in the above mentioned stream/ disciplines from recognized Indian Universities / Institutes.
- All qualification must be from UGC recognized Indian University / UGC recognized Indian Deemed University or AICTE approved Autonomous Indian Institution / Concerned Statutory Council (wherever applicable)/Board of Technical Education.
- Engineering Degree can be BE / B.Tech / B.S. Engineering (04 year course).
- Candidates having five years BE/ B.Tech + ME/ M.Tech integrated dual degree in engineering in relevant discipline shall also be considered at par with B.E /B.Tech/B.Sc. Engineering.
- Integrated ME/ M.Tech candidates will be eligible, if they have already completed the course requirement for award of BE/ B.Tech/B.SC. Engineering in one of the qualifying degree examination and have completed ME/ M.Tech.
- Age limit: 28 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
- The selection methodology will comprise two stage selection process i.e. – Merit
as per GATE 2017 Score, and Personal Interview.
- Final merit list of candidates shall be prepared by giving weightage to GATE-2017 score and score obtained by the candidates in the Personal Interview. 85% weightage shall be given to GATE score and 15% weightage will be given for Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Rs.750/- for General/OBC category (No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman categories and regular employees of OMPL)
Mode of Payment:
- SBI Internet Banking, other major bank’s Internet Banking; Debit/Credit Cards
- Cash Payment through e-challan at branches of SBI
How To Apply: All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 18 November 2017.
More Details and To Apply: Click Here