NSPCL Recruitment 2017 | www.nspcl.co.in | Executive Trainee | BE/ B.Tech | Across India | Last Date: 10th October 2017
Company: NTPC-SAIL Power company Ltd (NSPCL)
NTPC-SAIL Power company Ltd (NSPCL) is a premier joint venture company of two Maharatnas- NTPC Limited and SAIL. NSPCL presently has four Power Plants at three locations viz. Bhilai, Durgapur & Rourkela and expansion is under progress for 1X250 MW power plant at Rourkela and 2X20 MW power plant at Durgapur.
NSPCL has also ventured into solar power generation and has plans of establishing 200 MWp at SAIL Units. NSPCL has been an out performer since its inception and has been consistently paying dividend to the promoters.
NSPCL Recruitment of Engineering Executive Trainee through GATE-2017
Position Available: Executive Trainee
Total vacancies: 15
- Electrical-4 Posts
- Mechanical-7 Posts
- Instrumentation-2 Posts
- Electronics-2 Posts
Salary Package: Rs 20,600-46,500/Month
Location: Across India
- Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE with not less than 65% marks, taking average of all the Years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular year by the Institute/University.
- Final year/ semester students are also eligible however they have to obtain at least 65% marks in their engineering degree.
- A candidate with the prescribed degree identified for the disciplines as given below can only apply for the post of EETs in the respective disciplines:
|Engineering Disciplines as advertised by|
|Electrical Engg. (Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical, Instrumentation & Control/ Power Systems & High Voltage/ Power Electronics/ Power Engineering)||Electrical Engineer||EE|
|Mechanical Engg. (Mechanical/ Production/Industrial Engg./ Production & Industrial Engg./ Thermal/ Mechanical & Automation/ Power Engineering)Mechanical Engg. (Mechanical/ Production/Industrial Engg./ Production & Industrial Engg./ Thermal/ Mechanical & Automation/ Power Engineering)||Mechanical Engineering||ME|
|Instrumentation Engg. (Electronics & Instrumentation Engg./ Instrumentation & Instrumentation Engg. (Electronics & Instrumentation Engg./ Instrumentation & Control Engg.)||Instrumentation|
|Electronics Engg. (Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics Engg.)||Electronics &|
- Eligible candidates should have appeared for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2017. Based on the GATE-2017 marks and requirement, candidates will be short listed for Personal Interview.
- Candidates need to secure minimum qualifying marks in the personal interview before being considered in the merit list.
- The final merit list will be prepared based on 85% weightage of GATE-2017 marks and 15% weightage of Personal Interview marks. Please note that for EET 2017 recruitment GATE Scores of 2017 will only be valid.
How to Apply: All interested and eligible candidates can apply this positions in online latest by 10th October 2017.
Application Link: Click Here