NRL Recruitment 2018 | www.nrl.co.in | Graduate Engineer Trainee/ Management Trainee | 21 Vacancies | BE/ B.Tech/ MBA/ CA | Across India | February 2018
Company: Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL)
The Numaligarh Refinery Limited is public sector crude oil refinery located at Golaghat district, Assam in India. It is a joint venture between Bharat Petroleum (61.65%), Oil India (26%) and Govt of Assam (12.35%).
Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL), which was set up at Morangi in the district of Golaghat (Assam) in accordance with the provisions made in the historic Assam Accord signed on 15th August 1985, has been conceived as a vehicle for speedy industrial and economic development of the region. It has a capacity of 3 million metric tonnes per year.
Position Available: Assistant Engineer
Total Vacancies: 21
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Chemical) – 7 Posts
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Electrical) – 4 Posts
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Instrumentation) – 2 Posts
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Mechanical) – 3 Posts
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Civil) – 1 Post
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (IIS) – 2 Posts
- Management Trainee (Finance) – 1 Post
- Officer (Finance) – 1 Post
Experience Required: Freshers
Location: Across India
Salary Package: Rs.41,155-63,600/- per month
Graduate Engineer Trainee:
First class degree in the discipline of Chemical Engineering/Electrical Engineering/ Instrumentation Engineering/Instrumentation & Control Engineering/Instrumentation & Electronics/ Mechanical Engineering/Civil Engineering/Computer Science having minimum 65% marks in aggregate.
2 years full time MBA/ PGDM with specialization in Finance from AICTE/UGC recognized Institute/ University/ Deemed University having minimum 60% marks.
Chartered Accountant and having Associate Membership of ICAI.
- Engineering degree can be BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engg. Candidates having 05 years BE / B.Tech. + ME/ M.Tech. integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree programme in Engineering or Technology in relevant discipline shall also be considered.
- Only full time Regular courses will be considered. This shall include Class-X & XII examination and all Diploma(s) and Degree(s) as mentioned in above.
Age Limit(As on 01.01.2018 ): Below 32 years for Officer (Finance) and 30 years for all other positions (relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST candidates, 03 years for OBC (NCL) candidates)
- The selection process shall consist of Written Test and Personal interview or/and Group Discussion of the shortlisted candidates.
- The offer of Appointment shall be issued to the suitable candidates in the order of merit and based on the number of vacancies.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 23rd February 2018.
- Online submission of applications commences 24.01.2018
- Closing of On-line Submission of application 23.02.2018
Notification & To Apply: Click Here