NPCIL Recruitment 2017 | www.npcilcareers.co.in | Stipendiary Trainee | ITI/ Diploma/ B.Sc | Across India | Last Date: 25th October 2017
Company: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE),Government of India.
The Company was registered as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 in September 1987 with the objectives of operating atomic power plants and implementing atomic power projects for generation of electricity in pursuance of the schemes and programmes of the Government of India under the Atomic Energy Act, 1962. NPCIL also has equity participation in BHAVINI, another PSU of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) which implements Fast Breeder Reactors programme in the country.
1) Stipendiary Trainee – (Scientific Assistant) (Cat-I)
2) Stipendiary Trainee – (Technician) (Cat-II)
Total Vacancies: 56
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Stipendiary Trainee (Scientific Assistant)||6|
|Stipendiary Trainee (Technician)||50|
Location: Tarapur, Maharastra
Stipend: Rs. 6200 to 9300 per month
Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant(ST/SA):
- Diploma with not less than 60% marks in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering recognized by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development. The Diploma in Engineering should be of three years duration after SSC/HSC.
- Should have had English as one of the subjects either at SSC or at HSC level examination (OR)
- B.Sc. with a minimum of 60% marks. B.Sc. shall be with Physics as principal and Chemistry/Mathematics/Statistics/Electronics & Computer Science as subsidiary OR with Chemistry as principal and Physics/Mathematics/Statistics/Electronics & Computer Science as subsidiary OR with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects with equal weightage. Mathematics at H.S.C. (10+2) level is essential.
- Candidates having Mathematics as the principal subject at B.Sc. are not eligible.
Stipendiary Trainee /Technician (ST/TM):
- SSC (10 years) with not less than 50% marks in Science and Mathematics individually.
- 2 years ITI certificate (For Trades for which the duration of the ITI course is less than 2 years, the candidates shall have atleast one year relevant working experience after completion of the course.
- AC Mechanic
- Shall have English as one of the subjects at least at SSC level examination.
Age Limit(As on 25 October 2017):
- Stipendiary Trainee (Scientific Assistant) – 18 to 25 years
- Stipendiary Trainee (Technician) – 18 to 24 years
Physical Standard: Minimum Height: 160 cms, Minimum Weight: 45.5 Kgs;
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 25th October 2017.
Notification & To Apply: Click Here