NIELIT Recruitment 2017 | www.nielit.gov.in | Freshers | Scientist-B | BE/ B.Tech | Across India | Last Date: 14th June 2017
Company: National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT)
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT),(erstwhile DOEACC Society), an Autonomous Scientific Society under the administrative control of Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MoE&IT), Government of India, was set up to carry out Human Resource Development and related activities in the area of Information, Electronics & Communications Technology (IECT).
NIELIT is engaged both in Formal & Non-Formal Education in the area of IECT besides development of industry oriented quality education and training programmes in the state-of-the-art areas. NIELIT has endeavoured to establish standards to be the country’s premier institution for Examination and Certification in the field of IECT. It is also one of the National Examination Body, which accredits institutes/organizations for conducting courses in IT in the non-formal sector.
Position Available: Scientist ‘B’
Total Vacancies: 27
Computer Science OR Computer Engg – 9 Posts
Information Technology – 9 posts
Electronics & Communication – 9 Posts
Salary Package: Rs 15,600-39,100 PM
Location: Across India
- BE/ B.Tech In Computer Science OR Computer Engineering/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication OR Electronics & Telecommunication
- Age Limit: Not more than 30 Years as on Last Date for submission of online application
- The Written Examination shall be Objective type and OMR based.
- There will be total 120 objective type Questions consisting of 60 questions from respective stream and 60 questions on Generic Area. The Generic Area will comprise Logical, Analytical Reasoning Capabilities, Quantitative and Qualitative abilities and General Awareness and Aptitude.
- Every Question will carry 1 (one) mark and there will be negative marking of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer.
- Syllabus for the written examination is available at http://recruitment-delhi.nielit.gov.in
- The minimum percentage to qualify the written examination will be 50% for General, 40% for OBC and 30% for the SC/ST categories.
- The final selection of eligible candidates for appointment to the above-mentioned posts will be based on the combined performance of the candidates both in the written examination and in interview.
- The weightage of marks for written examination and interview will be in the ratio of 85:15. It is mandatory to appear in the interview for selection.
- Only the shortlisted candidates (based on merit position and reservation policy etc.), who have qualified the written examination, will be called for interview.
- Verification of requisite documents will be done at the time of the interview
- SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates: Rs.400/-
- General and all others: Rs.800/-
How to Apply: All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this positions in online latest by 14.06.2017 (5:30 p.m)
Application Link: Click Here