NCRA Recruitment 2017 | www.ncra.tifr.res.in | Engineer Trainee/ Technical Trainee | Diploma/ Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | Last Date: 20 November 2017
Company: National Centre for Radio Astrophysics (NCRA)
The National Centre for Radio Astrophysics (NCRA) of the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) has an active research program in many areas of Astronomy and Astrophysics, which includes studies of the Sun, interplanetary scintillations, pulsars, the Interstellar medium, active galaxies and cosmology. NCRA also provides exciting opportunities and challenges in engineering fields such as Analog and Digital Electronics, Signal Processing, Antenna Design, Communication and Software Development.
NCRA currently operates the Giant Metrewave Radio Telescope (GMRT), which is located approximately 80 km north of Pune, India and is the largest Radio Telescope operating at low radio frequencies. It is an open access facility and is used by astronomers across the world. NCRA also operates the Ooty Radio Telescope (ORT), which is a large Cylindrical Telescope located near Udhagamandalam, India.
Position Available: Engineer Trainee/ Technical Trainee
Total vacancies: 6 Posts
- Engineer Trainee (Electronics) – 2 Posts
- Engineer Trainee (Computer) – 1 Post
- Technical Trainee (Computer) – 1 Post
- Technical Trainee (Civil) – 2 Posts
Job Locations: Pune and Khodad
- Engineer Trainee-Rs 25,000/Month
- Technical Trainee-Rs 16,000/Month
Engineer Trainee (Electronics):
- Educational Qualification Required: BE/ B.Tech in Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication with minimum 60% marks from a recognised university.
- Nature of Training: He/ She will assist in the design, development and testing of Analog/ Digital/ Radio Frequency sub-systems. Will also work on digital signal processing hardware/software platforms.
Engineer Trainee (Computer):
- Educational Qualification Required: BE/ B.Tech in Electronics/ Computer Science/ Information Technology from a recognised university
- Desirable Experience Required: 1 year in computer (Linux OS) and network hardware in a large and reputed organization
- Nature of Training: Helping in installation, configuration and maintenance of computer and network systems.
Technical Trainee (Computer):
- Educational Qualification Required: Diploma in Electronics /Electronics & Telecommunication/ Computer Technology
- Desirable Experience Required: 1 year in Microsoft Windows OS/ Linux OS environment in a large and reputed organisation.
- Nature of Training: Helping to maintain computer and network systems
Technical Trainee (Civil):
- Educational Qualification Required: Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Desirable Experience Required: 1 year in a large and reputed organisation
- Nature of Training: Helping in estimation, measurement, site supervision, etc. for civil works.
Note: Candidates with BE/ B.Tech or higher technical degrees will not be considered for posts of Technical Trainee
Age limit: Below 28 years as on 01.07.2017
Tenure period: Initial 1 year to be extended by one year (Max. 2 years, subject to satisfactory performance).
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this positions in online and send the printout of the application with required documents to following postal address latest by 20th November 2017.
NCRA-TIFR, Post Bag 3,
Pune University Campus,
Official Advertisement & To Apply: Click Here