NALCO Recruitment 2018 for Freshers in Graduate Engineer Trainee. There are 115 Vacancies for BE/ B.Tech across. Last Date to apply 22nd May 2018
Position Available: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Total Vacancies: 115
- Mechanical – 54 Posts
- Electrical – 32 Posts
- Metallurgy – 18 Posts
- Electronics – 5 Posts
- Instrumentation – 6 Posts
Location: Across India
Stipend: Rs.40,000-1,40,000/- PM
Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology with not less than 65% marks in aggregate for Unreserved (UR) & Other Backward Class (OBC) and 55% of marks for SC / ST / PWD category taking average of all the semesters/years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/year by the Institute / University.
Note: Candidate in the final year of their Engineering may also apply.
|Discipline||Prescribed degrees in Engineering|
|Mechanical||Mechanical / Production Engineering|
|Electrical||Electrical / Power Engineering|
|Electronics||Electronics / Instrumentation/ Telecom/ Electrical Engineering|
|Instrumentation||Electronics / Instrumentation/ Telecom/Electrical Engineering|
Age limit(As on 22.05.2018): Below 30 years (i.e. candidates born before 21.05.1988 need not apply.)
- NALCO will be utilizing Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering- 2018 scores (GATE-2018 scores) for recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainees(GETs) in the above disciplines.
- Only GATE-2018 score is valid for this recruitment process.
- Based on the GATE-2018 score and organizational requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for the personal interview.
|Engineering discipline||GATE-2018 paper code|
- General & OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Departmental Candidates: Rs.100/-
Mode of Payment: Internet banking account/credit/debit card.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 23rd April to 22nd May 2018.
Notification & To Apply: Click Here