Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018 for Graduate, Technician and Trade Apprentices with 150 Vacancies for ITI/ Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech candidates. The last date to apply is 17th May 2018
Applications in prescribed form are invited from the Indian Nationals including females for recruitment of under mentioned Graduate, Technician and Trade Apprentices for Apprenticeship Training in the year 2017-18, under Apprentice Act, 1961
Position Available: Graduate, Technician and Trade Apprentices
Total Vacancies: 150
- Graduate Apprentice (Mechanical) – 2 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice (Electrical) – 3 Posts
- Technician Apprentice (Mechanical) – 3 Posts
- Technician Apprentice (Electrical) – 3 Posts
- Programming and Systems Administration Asst – 139 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs.4,984/Month
- Technician Apprentice: Rs.3,542/Month
- PASAA: Rs.8,189/Month
Graduate Apprentice: Degree in Mechanical /Electrical Engineering/ Technology from a recognized University as per Apprentices Act, 1961.
Technician Apprentice: Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering/ Technology from a recognized Board of Technical Education as per Apprentices Act, 1961.
Programming And System Administration Assistant(PASAA): Passed National Trade Certificate Examination in the trade of Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) in I.T.I.
- Applicant, who have already undergone or undergoing apprenticeship training under Apprentice Act, 1961 in any other Govt. / Public Sector /Private Organisation are NOT eligible to apply.
- Applicant, who have training or job experience for a period one year or more after acquiring the prescribe minimum qualification, shall NOT be eligible for being engaged as an Apprentice.
- The applicant should NOT have completed three years after passing of minimum qualification examination as on 01/05/2018.
Age limit(As on 01.05.2018): Above 14 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
- The selection of eligible candidate for apprenticeship will be on merit based on the percentage of marks obtained by the candidates in the minimum qualification of exam i.e. Diploma Engineering for technician apprentice and Degree Engineering for graduate apprentice and Trade of Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA).
Application Fee: Rs.20/-
Mode of Payment: Indian Postal Order / Demand Draft / Banker’s Cheque/ Pay Order payable at Mumbai in favour of “The Board of Trustees of the Port of Mumbai”.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online and download an application form in Mumbai Port Trust website and send application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 17 May 2018.
Official Advertisement: Click Here