MRVC Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Project Engineer | 18 Posts | BE/ B.Tech – Civil, Electrical, Electronics | Last Date: 27th January 2018
Company: Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd.(MRVC)
Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd (MRVC Ltd)., a Public Sector Undertaking of Govt. of India under Ministry of Railways (MoR) was incorporated under Companies Act, 1956 on 12th July 1999 with an equity capital of Rs. 25 crore shared in the ratio of 51:49 between Ministry of Railways and Government of Maharashtra.
MRVC is responsible to execute the projects under Mumbai Urban Transport Project (MUTP) as sanctioned by Ministry of Railways. The Corporation will execute a number of suburban rail improvement projects for enhancing suburban rail transportation capacity thereby reducing the over crowding and meeting future traffic requirements.
Position Available: Project Engineer
Total Vacancies: 18
- Civil Engineering – 8 Posts
- Electrical Engineering – 6 Posts
- Electronics & Telecommunication – 4 Posts
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary Package: Rs.40,000 -1,40,000/- PM
- Candidate should have qualified in the GATE 2017.
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering with minimum 60 percent marks from recognized Govt. Universities or Institutions through full time regular courses only
- Age Limit (As on 27.12.2017): Below 30 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
Contract Period: Though the project tenure is for 5 years, the initial appointment will be made for two years on contract basis with consolidated emoluments. The period of contract is extendable by three years with enhanced emoluments, depending upon the project requirements and performance of the candidate.
Engagement will be made on the basis of scores of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering-2017. Based on GATE-2017 score and Organizational requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for verification of documents and discussions.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates have to take a printout of the Application Form, affix a recent photograph in the space provided and sign in the designated place and send the scanned copy through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 27 January 2018.
- GATE 2017 Admit card and GATE-2017 official Score card
- Engineering Graduation Marksheet
- Engineering Graduation Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate/Age proof
- Caste Certificate (If belonging to reserved community.)
For More Details & To Apply: Click Here