Medtronic Recruitment scheduled for Associate Software Engineer for B.Sc/M.Sc graduates at Hyderabad Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Medtronic Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
- BS or MS with 0 – 2 years of experience in software design and development is required.
- Knowledge in real-time / Embedded Systems applications is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management and professionalism
Nice to Have
- Ability to define, develop and implement automated unit/integration test solutions
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills.
- Embedded system experience is a plus
- Multi-threaded programming experience.
- Perform duties as the leader of the Unit / Integration test group.
- Work collaboratively with software engineers, and SW QA.
- Develop unit and integration test requirements with participation from software engineers.
- Perform Code Reviews, Static Code Analysis, Dynamic Code Analysis
- Generate Software Metrics for Unit Testing, Integration Testing
- Develop automated unit and integration test suites, and ensure desired level of test coverage has been achieved.
- Execute automated tests and generate reports to summarize the result of unit/integration testing,
- Log defects in the software change control system.
Application process for for Medtronic Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position by the following link.
To Apply: Click here