Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2017 | www.mazagondock.gov.in | Senior Engineer/ Executive Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ MBA/ CA/ Degree | PAN India | Last Date: 27th July 2017
Company: Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL)
Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) is India’s leading Shipbuilding Company with ISO 9001:2008 accreditation. It is a profit PSU under the Ministry of Defence, Department of Defence Production primarily in the building of Warships and Submarines for the Indian Navy.
MDL has a consistent growth, both in physical as well as financial parameters and has an ambitious growth plan. The present turnover is approximately is projected to be higher in the coming years. MDL has employee strength of around 8700.
Position: Senior Engineer/ Executive Trainee
- Executive Trainee (Administration) – 2 Posts
- Executive Trainee (Finance) – 10 Posts
- Executive Trainee (Personal Relations) – 1 Post
- Senior Engineer (Electrical) – 13 Posts
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary Package: Rs 16,400-40,500/Month
Executive Trainee (Administration):
- 02 Years MBA / 02 years Post Graduate Degree/ 02 years Post Graduate Diploma having First Class or 60% in HR/ HRD/ Personnel Management. OR
- 02 years Post Graduate Degree/ 02 years Post Graduate Diploma having First Class or 60% in:
i) Labour & Social Welfare or Labour Studies or Labour welfare or PM & IR or Management Studies or Human Resource Management. OR
ii) Personnel Management and/ or Industrial Relations with Labour Welfare/Social Welfare/ Social Work OR
iii) Social Work/ Social Welfare/ Labour Welfare with PM and/ or IR.
Qualification should be Full Time and awarded by recognized University/Deemed University/ Institute recognized and approved by AICTE.
Executive Trainee (Finance):
- CA OR CMA
- Computer Literacy is a must. Working knowledge of computers in an ERP environment would be an added advantage.
Executive Trainee (Personal Relations):
- Graduate in any Discipline with 2 years full time Masters Degree / 2 years full time Postgraduate Diploma in Mass Communication / Journalism / Public
Relations / Advertisement or equivalent qualification from a recognized University with –
- Minimum 50% marks or Second Class for Chief Manager / Manager Posts-Minimum 60% marks or First Class for Executive Trainee Post
Senior Engineer (Electrical):
- Full-Time degree in Engineering in Electrical with minimum First Class or 60% Marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University/ Deemed University Or Institute recognized by AICTE.
- Candidates with valid GATE Marks of 2015/2016 who have obtained more than or equal to the qualifying marks as fixed for the respective discipline by GATE Authorities shall only be considered for the said recruitment process.
How To Apply: All interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online latest by 27th July 2017.
To Apply: Click Here