MAHATRANSCO AE Recruitment 2017 | www.mahatransco.in | Assistant Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ – Electrical/ Civil Engineering | Last Date: 15th November 2017
Company: The Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (MAHATRANSCO)
The Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (MAHATRANSCO) is the State Transmission Utility of Maharashtra and one of the largest transmission utilities in India, having work force of about 16,000 employees, operating around 43059 CKT KM Transmission Lines, 619 EHV Sub-Stations having transformation capacity of 107369 MVA and ambitious plan of network expansion.
This infrastructure constitutes most of the inter regional as well as intra-regional electric power transmission system in the State. Today, MSETCL is the largest state transmission utility in the count.
Position Available: Assistant Engineer
Total vacancies: 100
- Assistant Engineer (Trans) – 50 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 50 Posts
Location: Across Maharashtra
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary Package: Rs.19,110-46,320/- PM
Educational Qualification Required: Bachelors Degree in Electrical/ Civil Engineering
Note: A Degree should be from a University or Institute in India, established or incorporated under Central Act or a State Act or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto.
Age Limit(As on 15.11.2017): 35 to 40 years (Age relaxation as per government policy)
- The selection process based on Online Test only.
- The Online test will be of Objective Type.
- The Online Test will include test of Marathi Language.
- Online test will be out of 150 marks obtained in Online Test will be converted into 100 marks. Thus, select/wait list will be drawn out of 100 marks.
- There will be penalty for wrong answers. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, 1/4th (i.e. 0.25%) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
Examination Centers: Ahmednagar, Amravati, Aurangabad, Dhule, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/ Thane/ Greater Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Jalgaon, Pune, Ratnagiri, Solapur.
- Open Categories: Rs.700/-
- For Reserved Categories: Rs.350/-
- No fee for PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment: Internet Banking/Credit Card/Debit ard(Rupay/Visa/MasterCard/ Maestro)/IMPS/Mobile Wallets.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 25 October to 15th November 2017.
Important dates to Remember:
- Opening date for Online Application and Online Payment: 25.10.2017
- Closing date for Online Application and Online Payment: 15.11.2017
- Tentative Date of On-line Test December 2017 / January 2018
Application Link: Click Here (Online Application starts from 25th Oct 2017)
Official Notification: Click Here