Maharashtra PWD Recruitment 2018 for Junior Engineer with 263 Vacancies Across Maharashtra, The last date to apply is 27th May 2018
Position Available: Junior Engineer
Location: Across Maharashtra
Salary Package: Rs.9,300-34,800/- PM
Educational Qualification Required: Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Institution.
Age limit(As on 01.04.2018): 18 to 38 Years (Relaxations as per government policy)
- The selection process will be based on Written Examination.
- The syllabus of written examination is Civil Engineering in Diploma Level, General Knowledge & Reasoning Test.
- For each correct answers, candidates get 2 marks.
Scheme of Examination:
|Subject||No. of Qns||Max. Marks|
|Civil Engineering (Diploma Level)||75||150|
|General Knowledge & Reasoning Test||25||50|
- For General Candidates: Rs.450/-
- For SC/ST/OBC Candidates: Rs.250/-
Mode of Payment: Online payment through Debit Card/Credit Card or Internet Banking.
How to Apply: All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 27th May 2018
More Info: Click Here
Application Link: Click Here