Position Available: Dy. Executive Engineer/ Assistant Engineer
Total Vacancies: 44
- Dy. Executive Engineer (Civil) – 8 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 35 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)- For MAHAGENCO Departmental Employees only – 1 Post
Location: Across Maharashtra
- Dy. Executive Engineer: Rs.26,720-60,135/- per month
- Assistant Engineer: Rs.24,010-54,325/- per month
Educational Qualification Required: Candidates possess a Civil Engineering in Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology
Age limit(As on 15.02.2018): 18 to 38 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
- The select list will be drawn by giving 90% weightage to the performance in the written /online test and 10% weightage to the academic performance.
- Open Category: Rs.800/-
- Backward Class: Rs.600/-
- Commencement of online registration of application: 01/02/2018
- Closure of registration of application: 15/02/2018
- Closure for editing application details: 15/02/2018
- Last date for printing your application: 02/03/2018
- Online Fee Payment: 01/02/2018 to 15/02/2018
How to Apply: All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 15th February 2018.
MAHAGENCO Notification & More Info: Click Here
Application Link: Click Here
Company: Maharashtra State Power Generation Co. Ltd. (MAHAGENCO)
Mahagenco has the highest overall generation capacity and the highest thermal installed capacity amongst all the state power generation utilities in india. In terms of installed capacity, it is the second highest generation company after NTPC.
Mahagenco having generation capacity of 13602 MW comprising 10170 MW thermal, 2580 MW hydel, 672 MW gas turbine and 180 MWp solar; was established by government of maharashtra under the central electricity act-2003 with the principal objective of engaging in the business of generation of electricity, & mahagenco produces cheapest power for consumers in state.
Mahagenco is committed to expanding the generation capacity to meet the ever-growing power supply need of maharashtra. The company is implementing a huge capacity addition programme.
Mahagenco has a gross fixed asset base of Rs. 28346 crores (March 2014) with an annual turn over of about Rs. 16538 crores (March 2014). Mahagenco is powered by a dedicated and committed highly skilled work force of more than 15000.