Kronos Recruitment scheduled to hire Technical Support Engineer (Rep) for B.E/B.Tech/Any degree graduates at Noida Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Kronos Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Technical Support Engineer/Rep|
|Experience||6 months to 2 years|
- Any Technical degree (graduation/post graduation)
- Between 6 months to 2 years of related work experience.
- Understanding of operating systems, networking technologies/protocols, and software applications.
- Familiarity with SQL relational database management systems and SQL scripting.
- Ability to deliver superior customer service.
- Sound analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Willingness to work on flexible shifts (including weekends) supporting a 24×7 operation globally
- The duties of a Technical Support Engineer (Rep) include responding to application alerts, solve simple application related issues, or escalate application related issues to product specialists in a 24X7 Internet and hosted applications services Network Operations Center.
- Responding to Application Alerts based on monitoring tools as first responder
- Review/assess technical situation and establish case priority/severity in accordance with the service level agreement
- Troubleshoot Application Alerts
- Handle Level 1 Escalations and adhere to escalation matrix
- Create shareable knowledge using knowledge base and knowledge methodology using tools provided
- Ensure operating standards are adhered to and updated as necessary
- Manage case-load in adherence to departmental goals/policies.
Application process for Kronos Recruitment 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this recruitment in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here