Konkan Railway (KRCL) Recruitment 2017 | www.konkanrailway.com | Junior Engineer | Across India | Last Date: 17th July 2017
Company: Konkan Railway (KRCL)
The Konkan Railway is a subsidiary zone of the Indian Railways. It is one of the 17 zones of the Indian Railways but without any divisional structure unlike other railways zones in India. It is operated by Konkan Railway Corporation, headquartered at CBD Belapur in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra. The first passenger train ran on Konkan railway tracks on 20 March 1993 between Udupi and Mangalore
The Konkan Railway was the missing link between India’s commercial capital, Mumbai, and Mangalore. The 741-kilometre line connects Maharashtra, Goa and Karnataka States — a region of criss-crossing rivers, plunging valleys and mountains that soar into the clouds.
Position: Junior Engineer/ S&T
Total Vacancies: 7
Location: Across India
Salary Package: Rs 9300-34800/Month
- Full time regular Diploma with not less than 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA taking average of all the Semesters/Years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/year by the Institute/ University. (The total maximum marks and total marks obtained for all years/semesters will be summed up to arrive at aggregate percentage.
- No rounding off will be done and no weightage will be given to any particular semester or year).
- Minimum percentage and criteria for deciding percentage will be the same if degree holders in the relevant subjects apply for the post
- Land losers whose land has been acquired for Konkan Railway line Project (Self / Sons / Spouse / Unmarried daughters / Grand sons/ Unmarried Grand daughters only) are eligible.
- Other than Konkan Railway land losers candidates belonging to all categories (UR/OBC/SC/ST) from the states of Maharashtra, Goa, and Karnataka only.
- Employees/Trainees of Konkan Railway are not eligible
Educational Qualifiction: Three years Diploma in (a) Electrical/ Electronics/ Information Technology/ Communication Engineering/ Computer Science & Engineering /Computer Science/ Computer Engineering OR (b) a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical/ Electronics/ Information Technology/ Communication Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
Age Limit: The candidates should not be more than 32 years of age on 01/07/2017. There will be Upper Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Examination Fees: Demand Draft of Rs. 200/- in favor of FA&CAO/KRCL and payable at Navi Mumbai. The examination fee is non-refundable. NO Examination fee for SC/ST candidates.
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to apply through ON LINE model only, however a print out of ON LINE application signed by the candidate is to be submitted to following address on or before 17/07/2017 by 17.30 hrs personally or by registered post.
Senior Recruitment Officer ,
Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd,
Belapur Bhavan, Sec-11,
Detailed Notification & To Apply: Click here