ITR-DRDO Recruitment 2018 | www.drdo.gov.in | Graduate Apprenticeship | 40 Vacancies | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Lib.Sci | Odisha | 27th January 2018
Company: Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India.
It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
Under the provisions of The Apprentices Act, 1961, Director, Gas Turbine Research Establishment (GTRE), Bengaluru invites applications from eligible candidates for Graduate/Diploma/lTI apprenticeship training as per details below :-
Position Available: Graduate Apprentices
Total Vacancies: 40
- Library Science – 4 Posts
- Electronics & Telecommunication – 4 Posts
- Electronics & Communication – 3 Posts
- Electrical – 3 Posts
- Mechanical – 2 Posts
- Civil – 2 Posts
- Aerospace – 2 Posts
Location: Chandipur (Odisha)
Period of Engagement: One year
Stipend: Rs 4984/- per month
- Bachelor in Library Science
- B.E/B.Tech in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Aerospace Engineering
- The fresh pass out candidates (only up to 3 years after passing their degree & those who are appearing tor their final semester exam can apply.
- Graduate degree holders who had training or job experience for a period of one year or more after attaining the essential qualifications shall NOT be eligible for being engaged as an apprentice under the act.
- Verification of credentials shall be done prior to conduct of Personal Interview only.
- Selected candidates shall undergo Medical Examination and will have to be declared ‘Medically Fit’ before execution of the Contract of Apprenticeship.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form and attend walk-in at the following venue on 27 January 2018.
Venue date: 27-01-2018 Time: 09.00 AM to 10.00 AM
Integrated Test Range,
Required documents: Interested Candidates attend walk-in with all certificates/documents in original in support of their qualifications/age/ caste/ expcrience(s) and duly completed application in the given prescribed PROFORMA with a recent colour passport photograph pasted on it, along with one self-attested copy of each testimonials/certificates.
Download Application Form and Notification: Click Here