ISRO SAC Recruitment 2017 | www.sac.gov.in | Freshers | JRF/ Research Associate/ Assistants | 84 Posts | B.Sc/ M.Sc/ M.E/ M.Tech/ Ph.D/ Diploma/ ITI | Last Date: 17th November 2017
Company: Indian Space Research Organisation [ISRO]
Indian Space Research Organisation [ISRO] is a Research and Development organisation engaged in application of Space Science and Technology for the benefit of society at large and for serving the nation by achieving self- reliance and developing capacity to design and build Launch Vehicles and Communication/Remote Sensing Satellites and thereafter launch them.
ISRO strives to serve the nation in the areas of television broadcast, telecommunication, meteorological application and in management of our natural resources. The Indian space programme continues to pursue successful goals on all fronts in meeting the objective of achieving self-reliance in space technology and its applications for national development.
Position Available: Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate, Technical Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Technician
No of Vacancies: 84 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 58 Posts
- Research Associate (RA) – 14 Posts
- Technical Assistant – 4 Posts
- Scientific Assistant – 5 Posts
- Technician – 3 Posts
Junior Research Fellow (JRF):
- For 1st & 2nd year: Rs.25,000/Month
- For the subsequent years: Rs.28,000/Month
- Research Associate-I: Rs.36,000/Month
- Research Associate-II: Rs.38,000/Month
- Research Associate-III: Rs.40,000/Month
Technical/Scientific Assistant: Rs.44,900-1,42,400 /-
Experience Required: Freshers
Location: Across India
Junior Research Fellow (JRF):
- Candidate should have Master’s degree with NET or equivalent qualification.
- Candidate should have First Class with 65% marks or above or CGPA/CPI grading of 6.84 on a 10 Scale or an equivalent from recognized University.
- Candidate should have good academic record and education throughout in Science or Engineering stream.
Research Associate (RA):
- Doctorate or equivalent degree in Science/ Engineering/ Technology or having 3 years of Research, teaching and design development experience after ME/ M.Tech with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed(SCI) journal.
- First Class with 60% marks or above or CGPA/CPI grading of 6.5 on a 10 Scale or an equivalent from recognized University/Institution in the relevant subject.
Diploma with First Class in Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Mechanical Engineering from recognized Institutions/Board/University
B.Sc in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Physics / Applied Physics with First Class from recognized University.
- B.Sc in Multimedia /Animation(minimum 3 years duration) with First class from UGC/AICTE/Govt. recognized Colleges/Institutions.
- Desirable Qualifications: Multimedia Software Knowledge- Maya, 3DS Max, Premiere, VFX, After Effects, Flash, Photoshop, Corel Draw, etc.
Matric + ITI/NTC/NAC in Electrician/ Information Technology/ Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance/ Information Technology & Elctronics System Maintenance Trade.
Age limit (As on 17.11.2017):
- For Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Below 28 years(Relaxation as per government policy)
- For Research Associate (RA): Below 35 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
- Technical/Scientific Assistant/Technician: 18 to 35 years(Relaxation as per government policy)
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 23rd October 2017 to 17th November 2017.After Registration, the candidates will be required to send hard copies of the online application summary with photograph and signature at designated places along with all the relevant documents to reach office on or before 30th November 2017.
- Opening date of Online Application: 23rd October 2017
- Closing date of Online Application: 17th November 2017
- Last date for Submission of print out of Application: 30th November 2017
Application Link: Click Here
More details: Click here