ISRO Recruitment 2018 for Freshers in Junior Personal Assistant, Stenographer vacancies. There are 171 Posts available for candidates in Any Degree/ Diploma, Across India. The last date to apply is 30th April 2018.
Position Available: Junior Personal Assistant, Stenographer
No of Vacancies: 171 Posts
Junior Personal Assistant:
- Ahmedabad – 19 Posts
- Bangalore – 61 Posts
- Hyderabad – 16 Posts
- New Delhi – 1 Post
- Sriharikota – 25 Posts
- Thiruvananthapuram – 44 Posts
Salary Package: Rs. 25,500/Month
Location: Across India
- Graduation in Arts/ Commerce/ Management/ Science/ Computer Applications with First Class, as declared by the University. OR
- Diploma in Commercial/ Secretarial Practice with First Class with one year experience as
- A minimum speed of 80 w.p.m in English Stenography WITH Knowledge in the use of Computers.
Age Limit(As on 30.04.2018): 18 to 26 years (31 years for SC & ST candidates, and 29 years for OBC candidates).
- The selection process will be based on written test and skill test.
- Based on the performance in the written test, candidates will be shortlisted for Skill Test in English Stenography @ 80 w.p.m., schedule of which will be notified in the ISRO website.
- Those who secure minimum 50% marks each in both objective and descriptive type questions in the written test will be considered for short-listing for Skill Test.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for Women/SC/ST/ Ex-servicemen/Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates)
Mode of Payment: Online using Internet Banking/Debit Card or ‘Offline’ by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
Examination Centre: Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram.
How to Apply: All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 30 April 2018.
View Notification and Apply: Click Here