IOCL Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Technician/ Trade Apprenticeship | Diploma/ ITI/ B.Sc | Across India | Last Date: 11 November 2017
Company: Indian Oil Corporation (IOCL)
Indian Oil Corporation Limited is the largest commercial undertaking and India’s No.1 Company in Fortune magazine’s prestigious listing of the world’s 500 largest Corporations, ranked 119th for the year 2015 based on fiscal 2014-15 performance.
IndianOil’s Pipelines Division owns and operates the largest network of over 11,214 kms. of crude oil, petroleum product and gas pipelines.
Position Available: Technician/ Trade Apprentice
Total vacancies: 150 Posts
- Trade Apprentice /Attendant Operator(Chemical Plant) – 40 Posts
- Technician Apprentice(Fitter) – 15 Posts
- Trade Apprentice (Boiler) – 10 Posts
- Technician Apprentice -Chemical – 40 Posts
- Technician Apprentice -Mechanical – 15 Posts
- Technician Apprentice -Electrical – 20 Posts
- Technician Apprentice -Instrumentation – 10 Posts
Apprentice Locations: Across India
Stipend: Rs. 7530/- per month
Trade Apprentice /Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant): 3 years Full time BSc (Physics, Maths, Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry)
Technician Apprentice(Fitter): Matric with 2(Two) year ITI(Fitter) course
Trade Apprentice (Boiler): 3 years Full time BSc (Physics, Maths, Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry)
Technician Apprentice -Chemical: 3 years full time Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Refinery & Petrochemicals Engineering
Technician Apprentice -Mechanical: 3 years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Technician Apprentice -Electrical: 3 years full time Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Technician Apprentice -Instrumentation: 3 years full time Diploma in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics/Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- The prescribed qualification should be from a recognized Indian University/Institute as a regular full time B.Sc. Course (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry)/
- Diploma course (including a sandwich diploma course with industrial training as part of the course; with no break) with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST and PwBD category candidates) in aggregate. For ITI (Fitter), only a pass shall be eligible.
Candidates possessing Diploma under recognized lateral entry scheme (Class–XII (Sc.)/ ITI admitted in 2nd year of Diploma course) shall also be considered eligible subject to meeting prescribed percentage of marks on the basis of aggregate of 4 semesters in the diploma course.
- Regular full time ITI (Fitter) course recognized by NCVT/SCVT shall be considered eligible.
- Qualification of MSc (Chemistry) shall not be considered a disqualification for post codes 101 & 103. However, percentage requirement shall be applied on graduation level exam (BSc–PCM) only.
- A candidate with B.Sc. (Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry) will be allowed to apply for only one Trade/Discipline (either for code 101 or code 103). In case of receipt of more than one application for more than one Trade/Discipline, all the applications will be rejected. Candidates holding a qualification acquired through part-time/correspondence/ distance education mode are not eligible.
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as BE/BTech, MBA, CA, LLB, MCA or any such equivalent qualification shall not be eligible.
Age limit: 18 to 24 years as on 31.10.2017 (Relaxation as per government policy)
- Selection shall be on the basis of performance in Written Test of two hours duration & Personal Interview.
- The ratio of marks for Written Test and interview shall be 85:15 and a candidate will have to secure minimum 40% marks at each stage for qualifying the selection process. The minimum qualifying marks will be relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories considered against reserved positions at each stage of the selection process.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 28 October 2017 to 11 November 2017.After successfully applying/registering online applications, the candidates are advised to send the print out of online application form, duly signed by him/her, alongwith all supporting documents & a photograph under self attestation, by ordinary post so as to reach us following postal address on or before 18.11.2017.
Dy. General Manager (HR),
Indian Oil Corporation Limited,
P.O. Mathura Refinery,
Mathura -281 005
- Date of opening of online application: 28.10.2017
- Last date of submission of online application: 11.11.2017
- Last date of receipt of printout of online application with Supporting documents:
- Tentative date of written test: 19.11.2017
- Tentative date of publication of written test result: 22.11.2017
- Tentative dates of personal interview: 27.11.2017 – 09.12.2017
Official Advertisement & To Apply: Click Here