The Application Process to Apply for Infogain Off Campus Drive 2018 for Software Engineer – B.E/B.Tech/MCA – Across India.
Infogain Off Campus Drive 2018 scheduled to hire Software Engineer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Infogain Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Software Engineer Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
- MCA/B.E / B.Tech (CSE or IT)
- 10th & 12th: 60% in aggregate
- MCA/B.E / B.Tech : 65% in aggregate
- Candidate should be 2017 Pass out
- Online Test (Aptitude Test – 30 min, Technical Test – 30 min, English Test – 10 min)
- HR Round of Discussion
- Technical Round of Discussion
- Upon Selection Joining would be in 2nd or 3rd Week of April 2018.
- Selected candidates would be designated as “Software Engineer Trainee” on a monthly stipend of Rs. 18,100/- for nine months.
- Upon regularization they would be designated as “Software Engineer” with an Annual Gross Package which would vary between 3 Lac to 3.5 Lac.
- In addition to this, we have a Bank Guarantee of Rs. 1,00,000 for the Period of 33 Months effective from Date of Joining.
Application process for Infogain Off Campus Drive 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here