Indian Ordnance Factories (OFB) Recruitment 2017-2018 | www.ofbindia.gov.in | Engineering/ Technician Apprentice | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | Last Date: 23rd September 2017
Company: Ordnance Factories Board (OFB)
Ordnance Factories Board (OFB) consisting of the Indian Ordnance Factories is an industrial organisation, functioning under the Department of Defence Production of Ministry of Defence, Government of India. It is engaged in research, development, production, testing, marketing and logistics of a comprehensive product range in the areas of air, land and sea systems.
OFB comprises forty-one Ordnance Factories, nine Training Institutes, three Regional Marketing Centres and four Regional Controllerates of Safety, which are spread all across the country.
Position Available: Apprentice
Total Vacancies: 23
Electrical Engineering-1 Post
Electrical & ELectronics-1 Post
Mechanical Engineering-3 Posts
Metallurgy Engineering-3 Posts
Chemical Engineering-1 Post
Civil Engineering-1 Post
Elect & Electronics Engineering-2 Posts
Mechanical Engineering-4 Posts
Metallurgy Engineering-5 Posts
Location: Ambarnath, Maharastra
Experience Required: Freshers
Stipend: Rs. 4984 for engineering graduate trainees, Rs. 3542 for Engineering diploma trainees (as per Govt. Norms). No other allowance will be given during the entire period of training.
- Holding a degree in Engineering Technology granted by a statutory university or by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of parliament, approved by AICTE.
- Has passed the Graduateship examination of professional bodies recognized by the Central Government as equivalent to degree or
- Holds the qualifications which exempt him from section A & B examination of the Institution of Engineers (India).
Diploma Technician Apprentices:
- Holds a diploma in Engineering or technology or equivalent qualification granted by a State Technical Board, or recognized by the State Govt. concerned or the Central Government.
- The eligible candidate after scrutiny of documents will be called for verification of original documents and selection will be made on the merit list prepared and marks obtained in the Final Year (Final Semester) examination and clearing Medical Examination.
- Only Fresh pass out students are eligible for apprenticeship training only up to 3 years after passing their degree/diploma. Engineering Graduates or Diploma Holders/Certificate Holders who had training or job experience for a period of one year or more after attaining the essential qualifications shall NOT be eligible for being engaged as an apprentice under the act.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates send the typed application on a plain paper in the format given in the notification, must be sent to following postal address latest by 23rd September 2017.
The Sr.General Manager,
Official Notification: Click Here