Position: Pilot, Observer, Air Traffic Controller (ATC)
Total Vacancies: 19
- ATC – 7 Posts
- Observer – 4 Posts
- Pilot (MR) – 3 Posts
- Pilot (Other than MR) – 5 Posts
Salary Package: Rs.56,100-1,10,700/- PM
Location: Across India
Candidates who have passed Engineering Degree or are in the final year of Engineering Course in any discipline from a recognised university / educational institute with at least 60% marks till 5th / 7th semester, in regular/integrated course respectively. For ATC entry, additionally the candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class XII.
- Pilot /Observer: 162.5 cms Height With correlated weight, leg length, sitting height and thigh length.
- ATC: Male – 157 cms & Female – 152 cms Height With correlated weight, as per age and height.
- ATC: Born between 02 Jan 1994 and 01 Jan 1998; both dates inclusive.
- Observer/Pilot: Born between 02 Jan 1995 and 01 Jan 2000; both dates inclusive.
- Candidates will be inducted as officers in the rank of Sub Lt. The training is tentatively scheduled to commence in end Dec 2018 at Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala.
- Candidates will undergo 22 weeks of Naval Orientation Course at the INA, Ezhimala, Kerala.
- Ministry of Defence (Navy) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut off percentage. No communication will be entertained on this account.
- SSB interviews for short-listed candidates will be scheduled from May 18 to Jul 18 at Bangalore for Pilot & Observer.
- SSB interviews for ATC will be scheduled at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Coimbatore/ Visakhapatnam. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their e-mail or through SMS.
- The total duration of SSB interviews is five days consisting of stage I (Day one) and stage II (Four days).
- Stage I Tests; consist of Intelligence Tests, Picture Perception and Group Discussion Tests. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be sent back on the same day from SSB Centre.
- Stage II Tests consists of Psychological Tests, Group Task Tests and Interview. Successful candidates will undergo Medical examination (approx 3-5 days).
- Candidates of Pilot entry are required to undergo PABT (Pilot aptitude battery test) followed by Aviation medical examination. Candidates of Observer entry are also required to undergo Aviation medical examination.
How To Apply: All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 11th February to 4th March 2018
Last Date: 4th March 2018
Official Notification: Click Here
Application Link: Click here
Organization: Indian Navy
The Indian Navy is the naval branch of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Navy. The Chief of Naval Staff, a four-star Admiral, commands the navy.
The primary objective of the navy is to safeguard the nation’s maritime borders, and in conjunction with other Armed Forces of the union, act to deter or defeat any threats or aggression against the territory, people or maritime interests of India, both in war and peace. Through joint exercises, goodwill visits and humanitarian missions, including disaster relief, Indian Navy promotes bilateral relations between nations.