Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 | www.indiannavy.nic.in | Freshers | SSC Officers | Any Graduate/ Post Graduates | Across India | Last Date: 20th October 2017
Organization: Indian Navy
The Indian Navy is the naval branch of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Navy. The Chief of Naval Staff, a four-star Admiral, commands the navy.
The primary objective of the navy is to safeguard the nation’s maritime borders, and in conjunction with other Armed Forces of the union, act to deter or defeat any threats or aggression against the territory, people or maritime interests of India, both in war and peace. Through joint exercises, goodwill visits and humanitarian missions, including disaster relief, Indian Navy promotes bilateral relations between nations.
Position: SSC Officers
Total Vacancies: 40
- PC(Education)-17 Posts
- SSC(Logistics)-6 Posts
- SSC X(IT)-15 Posts
- SSC (Law)-2 Posts
Salary Package: Rs 56100-110700 PM
Location: Across India
(i) M.Sc. (Physics/Nuclear Physics) with Maths in B.Sc.
(ii) M.Sc. (Maths/Operational Research) with Physics in B.Sc.
(iii) M.A. (English)
(iv) M.A. (History)
(v) BE / B.Tech (Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electronics & Telecommunications / Electrical Engineering)
(vi) BE / B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)
(i) BE/B.Tech in any discipline/ B. Architecture with First Class or
(ii) MBA with First Class or
(iii) B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with first class and a PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management or
(iv) MCA / M.Sc (IT)
SSC X (IT)
(i) BE/B.Tech (Computer Science / Computer Engg/ IT)
(ii) M.Sc (Computer / IT)
(iii) B.Sc (IT)
(iv) M.Tech (Computer Science)
Degree in Law qualifying for enrollment as an Advocate under ‘Advocates Act 1961’
- IHQ of MoD reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut off/based on a percentage of marks obtained in BE/B. Tech without assigning any reason. No communication will be entertained on this account. SSB interviews for shortlisted candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore/ Bhopal/Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam during Dec 17 to Mar 18. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their e-mail or through SMS (provided by candidates in their application form).
- The total duration of SSB interviews is five days consisting of two Stages – Stage I (Day one) and Stage II (Four days). Stage I test consisting of Intelligence Test, Picture Perception, and Discussion test will be conducted on the first day of arrival at SSB. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II tests comprising of Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days).
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be appointed for training as per All India Merit of SSB marks depending on the number of vacancies.
- Change of SSB Centre for interview is not permissible under any circumstance.
- Any correspondence regarding change of SSB dates be addressed to the call up officer of the SSB on receipt of call up letter. Candidates are to download the call up letter on receiving intimation from IHQMoD (Navy) at SMS/e-mail(provided by candidate in their application).
- No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of test during SSB interviews.
- Return AC 3 tier/AC Chair Car rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for that type of commission on production of railway tickets. Candidates will carry photocopy of the first page of pass book or cheque leaf where the name, A/C No & IFSC details are mentioned, while appearing for SSB.
How To Apply:
Last date to apply is 20th October 2017.
Official Notification: Click Here
Application Link: Click here