Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 for Assistant Commandant in BE/ B.Tech/ Any Graduates Across India. The Last Date to Apply is 1st June 2018
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 notifications for the post of Assistant Commandant in General Duty, General Duty(Pilot) & Commercial Pilot License(SSA). The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Position Available: Assistant Commandant
Location: Across India
Salary Package: Rs 56100/- per month + Various allowances & benefits
General Duty/General Duty(Pilot):
- Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree from any recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (i.e, 1st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech Course or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree Candidates wherever applicable).
- Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent with 60% aggregate in mathematics and physics.
Commercial Pilot Entry(CPL):
- Minimum educational qualification – 12th pass(Physics and math) with 60% marks in aggregate
- Candidates holding current /valid Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) issued/ validated by Director General Of Civil Aviation (DGCA).
Note: Only candidates cleared their final year/ final semester exams and completed their degrees are to apply.
(i) Asst Commandant (GD): 157 cms minimum.
(ii) Asst Commandant (Pilot) and CPL holders: Height Minimum 162.5 cms, leg length minimum 99 cms.
- Weight: Proportionate to the Height and Age, + 10 % acceptable.
- Chest: Well proportionate, minimum expansion 5 cms.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment – Age limit:
- General Duty: 01 Jul 1994 to 30 Jun 1998 (Both dates inclusive).
- General Duty (Piolet): 01 Jul 1994 to 30 Jun 2000 (Both dates inclusive).
- Commercial Pilot Entry(CPL): 01 Jul 1994 to 30 Jun 2000 (Both dates inclusive).
- Age relaxations per government policy
Short Service Appointment(SSA): Short Service Appointment as Assistant Commandant is for a period of 08 years, which may be extended to 10 years and further extendable up to 14 years.
The selection process will be based on following methods;
Short Listing of Applications: Shortlisting criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks in the qualifying examination.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Preliminary Selection at given date and time which will consist of Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test (PP&DT).
- The aptitude tests will be in English only and will be of objective type.
- During PP&DT the candidates are expected to speak and discuss in English. However, they are free to speak in Hindi if they wish to do so.
- The candidates who qualify Preliminary Selection will be called for Final Selection.
- The Final Selection will consist of Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview (Personality test).
- All documents/ certificates verified during PSB are also required to be produced in originals during FSB.
Examination Centre: Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Noida.
How to Apply: All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 19th May 2018 to 1st June 2018.
More Info: Click Here
Application Link: Click Here