Indian Army Recruitment 2017 | Engineers/ Officers | TGC-127 | BE/ B.Tech – All Core Engineering Branches | Across India | November 2017
Company: Indian Army
The Indian Army is the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India serves as Commander-in-Chief of the army, and it is commanded by the Chief of Army Staff (COAS), who is a four-star general. Two officers have been conferred the rank of Field marshal, a Five-star rank, which is a ceremonial position of great honour.
The primary mission of the Indian Army is to ensure national security and unity, defending the nation from external aggression and threats, and maintaining peace and security within its borders.
Indian Army announced notification for the post of Officers and Engineering graduates (Technical Graduate Course-TGC-127).The detailed eligibility criteria and application process for Join Indian Army are given below.
Position Available: Engineers/ Officers
Training period: One year
Experience Required: Freshers
Location: Across India
Salary Package: Rs.21,000/Month
Total Vacancies: 40
- Civil-10 Posts
- Architecture-1 Post
- Mechanical-4 Posts
- Electrical-5 Posts
- Computer Science-6 Posts
- Electronics & Telecommunication/Communication-7 Posts
- Electronics-2 Posts
- Metallurgical-2 Posts
- Electronics & Instrumentation-2 Posts
- Micro Electronics and Microwave-1 Post
Educational Qualification Required:
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply.
- The candidate studying in the final year of Engg degree course should be able to submit proof of passing by 01 Jul 2018 and produce the Engg Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA.
- Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at IMA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid. in case they fail to produce the requisite Degree Certificate within the specified time
Join Indian Army TGC-127 Eligible Branches:
|Engineering Stream||Equivalent Stream(AICTE Appd|
|Civil||Civil Engg, Civil Engg(Structural Engg), Structural Engg|
|Mechanical||Mechanical Engg, Mechanical (Mechatronics) Engg,|
Mechanical & Automation Engg
|Electrical/Electrical & Electronics||Electrical Engg. Electrical Engg (Electronics & Power), Power|
System Engg. Electrical & Electronics Engg
|Computer Sc & Engg/Computer Technology/Info|
Tech/M.Sc (Computer Sc)
|Computer Engg, Computer Science, Computer Science Engg,|
Computer Science & Engg, Information Science & Engg
nics & Communication/ Satellite Communication
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engg, Telecommunication|
Engg, Electronics & Communication Engg, Electronics &
Electrical Communication Engg
|Electronics||Power Electronics & Drives|
|Metallurgical||Metallurgical Engg, Metallurgy & Material Technology,|
Metallurgy & Material Engg, Metallurgy & Engg & Material
Science, Metallurgy and Explosives
|Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation||Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engg, Electronics &|
Instrumentation Engg, Electronics & Instrumentation & Control
Engg, Instrumentation & Control Engg, Instrumentation
|Micro Electronics and Microwave||Electronics / Opto Electronics/ Fibre Optics / Micro Electronics & Microwave|
Age Limit: 20 to 27 years As on 1.7.2018 (Candidates born between 02 Jul 91 and 01 Jul 98, both dates inclusive)
The selection procedure is as follows:-
- Short listing of Applications. Integrated HQ of MoD(Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cutoff percentage of marks for each Engineering discipline/stream without assigning any reason. After shortlisting of applications, the centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates on a first come first served basis, upto a specified date.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at Selection Centres, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP) and Bangalore (Karnataka) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres through candidate’s registered e-mail id and through SMS only. Candidates will not be interviewed locally. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of DG Rtg, IHQ MoD (Army) and NO request for changes are entertained in this regard.
- Candidates will put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days excluding day of arrival and details of the same are available at official website of Rtg Dte www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage II
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued joining letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 22nd November 2017.
To Apply: Click Here
Notification: Click Here