The Application Process to Apply for IBM Freshers Recruitment 2018 – Project Trainee/Technical Support Associate – Kolkata/Gurgaon.
IBM Recruitment 2018 scheduled for Project Trainee at Kolkata Office & Technical Support Associate at Gurgaon Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
IBM Recruitment 2018 Details:
IBM Recruitment for Project Trainee:
|Job Role||Project Trainee|
|Job Location||Kolkata (West Bengal)|
- Graduate student completing Master’s Degree ( 2 Years MBA / PGP/PGDM Program) with intended graduation date between May 2019 – June 2019 in Human Resource Management or other HR related disciplines
- Previous IT recruitment or IT sourcing experience is preferred
- Analytical skills and research mindset will be advantageous
- Proficient in using MS Office – Powerpoint, Excel etc.
- Fluent communication skills (written and spoken)
We are currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Intern to join the Global Talent Acquisition Talent Insights team. As an intern, you will contribute by sourcing passive candidates for our growth skills. You should be familiar with all social media tools and IT related skills. You would be extensively using MS Excel.
Application process for for IBM Recruitment 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here
IBM Recruitment for Technical Support Associate:
|Job Role||Technical Support Associate|
|Experience||0 to 2 Years|
- Graduate in any discipline (15 years + Education)
- 0 to 2 Years relevant technical experience.
- Fluency in English
- Proven communication skills
- Knowledge in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
- Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
- Ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts
- User level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc.
- Probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller.
- Open to work in shifts
- Ability to identify opportunity & implement process improvements
- Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurement
As a Technical Support Associate you would be responsible for providing voice support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & Asia-Pac.
What you’ll do:
The job will require you to handle inbound calls/emails/chats regarding technical issues for end users –
- Remote Infrastructure support delivery
- Perform problem cause analysis
- Resolve routine customer problem on timely basis
Application process for IBM Recruitment 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this recruitment in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here