HPCL Recruitment 2017 | www.hindustanpetroleum.com | Officer | BE/ B.Tech – All Streams | Across India | Last Date: 5th October 2017
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is a Navaratna and a Global Fortune 500 company, ranked at 260 with an annual Gross sales of Rs. 2, 32,188 crore and Profit after Tax of Rs. 1,734 crore during FY 2013-14 and having a strong presence in Refining & Marketing in India with about 21% Marketing share and 18% Refining capacity in the PSU category in the country.
HPCL owns and operates refineries at Mumbai & Visakh and the largest Lube Refinery in the country at Mumbai for producing Lube Oil Base Stocks with a capacity of 450 TMTPA.
Position Available: Officers
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary Package: Rs. 24,900 – 50,500/- PM
Location: Anywhere in India
- All the qualifications should be 4-year full time regular course/s from AICTE approved /UGC recognized University/Deemed University. The courses offered by Autonomous Institutions should be equivalent to the relevant courses approved / recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE)
- Minimum 60% marks (aggregate marks of all semesters) in qualifying degree examinations for UR, OBCNC
- Minimum 50% marks (aggregate marks of all semesters) in qualifying degree examinations for SC,ST, PWD
- Age Limit: Maximum 25 years as on 30th June 2018 i.e. candidates born on or after 30.6.1993
Note: Candidates currently in final year of their engineering studies may also apply. However, if selected, they must submit their final mark sheet by 31st August 2018. At the time of applying, the aggregate marks required will be same as mentioned above as per respective category
|Discipline||Eligible Departments||GATE Code|
|Chemical||Chemical, Petrochemical, Petroleum Refining|
& Petrochemical, Petroleum Refining
|Electronics & Telecommunication||Electronics, Electronics & Communication,|
Telecommunication, Applied Electronics
|Electrical||Electrical, Electrical & Electronics||EE|
|Mechanical||Mechanical, Mechanical & Production||ME|
|Instrumentation||Instrumentation, Instrumentation &|
Control, Electronics & Instrumentation,
Instrumentation & Electronics,
Instrumentation & Process Control
- Candidates appearing in a GATE paper which is different from their Qualifying Engineering discipline will not be considered for further selection procedure.
- The Gate marks for the year 2018 only will be considered for this recruitment process
A candidate can apply against one discipline only. Candidates applying for more than one discipline will not be allowed to sit for both roles
- On the basis of valid GATE 2018 marks, qualified candidates will be called for further selection process in a predetermined ratio in order of the category-wise discipline- wise merit list.
- In addition to the above, any other selection tools/tests may be administered, at the sole discretion of the management.
How to Apply: All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by applying GATE 2018.
- Commencement of online application for GATE Exam 2018: 1st September 2017
- Last date of online application for GATE-2018: 5th October 2017
- Commencement of Online application for HPCL: 12th January 2018
- Last date of online application for HPCL: 12th February 2018
- Announcement of GATE 2018 Results: 17th March 2018
Official Notification: Click Here