Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2018 scheduled for 2017 Batch B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given in below.
Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2018 Details:
|Salary||Rs. 2.5 lakhs per annum|
|Venue location||Noida (Delhi NCR)|
|Venue date||5 & 6 March 2018|
|Last date||22 February 2018|
- Only MCA or BE/B.Tech candidates with specialization in (CS / IT, Electronics, EEE), 2017 pass out.
- 60% though out (10th thru Graduation)
- No Backlogs in Graduation when s/he appears for our process
Salary & Bond:
- Upon joining, you will be paid a stipend of Rs.15,000 per month for the first 6 months and Rs. 2.5 lacs per annum from the 7th month onwards.
- There is a 3 year bond with bank guarantee of Rs.1 lac which needs to be executed at the time of joining Hexaware.
- The training location will be Chennai and you will need to join within 2-3 weeks time once selected.
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Aptitude test including (English, Quantitative Aptitude, Analytical reasoning). Candidates clearing the same will go thru a Domain Test for respective domains. Candidates who clear both the test will go thru an Interview.
- The selected students will go thru a Versant Communication test.
- The domain test consists of below topics covered as per the engineering curriculum.
- Computer Science Domain Test ( for CS / IT /MCA students) – C, C++, OOPS concepts, Data Structures, DBMS concepts, Operating system concepts, Design and Analysis of Algorithms, Networking concepts, Computer Architecture.
Application process for for Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 22 February 2018 and attend this drive at the following venue on 5 & 6 March 2018.
To Apply: Click here
Tentative Date: 5th & 6th March 2018
G.L. Bajaj Institute of Management and Research
Plot No. 2, Knowledge Park III,
Greater Noida, Distt. G.B.Nagar, Greater Noida,
Uttar Pradesh 201306
Note: Schedule will be shared with registered students only.