HAL Recruitment 2018 (www.hal-india.com) | Apprenticeship – Graduate/ Diploma Engineers | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – All Branches | Kanpur | 15th January 2018
Company: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is one of Asia’s largest aerospace companies. Under the management of the Indian Ministry of Defence, this state-owned company is mainly involved in aerospace industry, which includes manufacturing and assembling aircraft, navigation and related communication equipment, as well as operating airports.
HAL built the first military aircraft in South Asia. It is currently involved in the design, fabrication and assembly of aircraft, jet engines, helicopters and their spare parts. It has several facilities spread across India.
Position Available: Apprentice Trainee
Training period: 1 Year
Graduates – Rs. 4984/- per Month
Diploma – Rs. 3542/- per Month
Location: Kanpur, UP
- Candidates should possess a degree B.E/B.Tech in relevant disciplines.
- The relevant disciplines are Electronics, Instrumentation, Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical & Electronics, Mechanical, Civil, Chemical, Aeronautical, Library Science
- Candidates should possess a Diploma in relevant disciplines.
- The relevant disciplines are Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Chemical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Computer Science, Information Technology, Aeronautical, Library Science
- Only 2015, 2016 and 2017 pass outs are eligible for apprenticeship.
- Candidates who have already undergone/undergoing apprenticeship Training are not eligible to attend the walk-in interview.
The selection process will be compiled based on merit and reservations as per the guidelines of Government of India.
How To Apply: All interested and eligible candidates can send application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 15 January 2018.
Technical Training Institute,
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited,
Transport Aircraft Division,
Post – Chakeri,
Kanpur – 208008
Official Notification: Click Here