HAL Recruitment 2017-18 (www.hal-india.com) | Operator/ Technician | NAC/ NCTVT/ Diploma | Bangalore | Last Date: 3rd December 2017
Company: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is one of Asia’s largest aerospace companies. Under the management of the Indian Ministry of Defence, this state-owned company is mainly involved in aerospace industry, which includes manufacturing and assembling aircraft, navigation and related communication equipment, as well as operating airports.
HAL built the first military aircraft in South Asia. It is currently involved in the design, fabrication and assembly of aircraft, jet engines, helicopters and their spare parts. It has several facilities spread across India.
Position Available: Operator/ Technician
Total vacancies: 11
- Operator/Technician(Electrical) – 4 Posts
- Operator/Diploma Technician(Mechanical) – 7 Posts
Experience Required: Freshers
- Scale 5: Rs.41,249/-
- Scale 6: Rs.42,998/-
Operator/ Technician (Electrical):
- 10th Standard + NTC (ITI in Electrical Trade) + NAC (National Apprenticeship Certificate in Electrical/Electrician/ Power Electrician/ Electrician Aircraft Trade). Or
- 10th Standard + Direct 03 Years NAC/NCTVT (National Apprenticeship Certificate in Electrical/ Electrician/ Power Electrician/ Electrician Aircraft Trade).
Operator/ Diploma Technician (Mechanical):
10th Standard + 3 Yrs Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- All the qualifications(NAC/ NCTVT/ Diploma) after 10th standard here would mean Regular / Full Time acquired from recognized Universities/ Institutions / State Boards of Technical Education. In other words, the qualifications of NAC/ NCTVT/ Diploma acquired through Correspondence/Distance Education / Part Time / E-Learning cannot be equated with a Regular/ Full Time course. All qualifications should have been acquired from the
3 Indian universities/Institutes recognized by the appropriate statutory authorities.
- Candidates possessing higher qualification than the required qualification indicated in the Advertisement / Notification need not apply.
Age limit: 28 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
Tenure of Engagement: The engagement will be for a maximum period of 04 (Four) years.
- The eligible candidates will be shortlisted based on the minimum percentage of marks scored by the candidates in the qualifying examination i.e. Diploma/NAC/NCTVT as the case may be in the respective trades/disciplines is mentioned below. The Ex-servicemen will be considered as per rules:
- For UR / OBC Category : 60% & above & For PWD Category : 50% & above
- If the number of candidates with the above percentage (%) of marks are large in number, the Company reserves the right to decide the cut off percentage for calling the candidates for the written test, based on the marks secured in the qualifying examination (i.e., Diploma/NAC/NCTVT) prescribed for a particular trade / discipline.
- The Written Test will be of 2 ½ hours duration. The test will be in three parts, comprising of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Part-I will consist of 20 questions on General Awareness, Part-II will consist of 40 questions on English & Reasoning. Part-III will consist of 100 questions on the concerned Trade/Discipline.
- Each question carries one mark. There will be no negative marking in the written test.
Application fee: Rs.200/- (Application fee is fully exempted in the case of SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities (PWD) & Ex-servicemen)
Mode of Payment: The above application fee is to be deposited to Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd RWRDC Division A/c No. 62090831506 (IFSC Code SBIN0020202, Branch Code 20202) bearing at any core banking branches of State Bank of India (SBI) or its erstwhile associate bank branches only in the prescribed challan.
Examination Center: Bangalore
How To Apply: All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 3rd December 2017.
Official Notification & To Apply: Click Here