GSECL Recruitment 2017 | www.gsecl.in | Freshers | Junior Engineer | 110 Vacancies | BE/ B.Tech – All Engineering Streams | Gujarat | Last date: 26th November 2017
Company: Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL)
Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL) was incorporated in August 1993 and is registered under the Companies Act, 1956 with the objectives to initiate a process of restructuring of Power Sector and to mobilize resources from the market for adding to the generating capacity of the State and improving the quality and cost of existing generation.
The Company was promoted by erstwhile Gujarat Electricity Board (GEB) as it’s wholly owned subsidiary in the context of liberalization and as a part of efforts towards restructuring of the Power Sector. The Memorandum and Articles of Association of GSECL envisage a wide spectrum of activities to improve the electricity infrastructure of Gujarat. GSECL has initiated its activities in the field of Generation of Power.
Position Available: Junior Engineer
Period of Engagement: Two Years as Vidyut Sahayak
Total vacancies: 110
- VS(JE) Electrical – 45 Posts
- VS(JE) Mechanical – 41 Posts
- VS(JE) Instrumentation & Control – 12 Posts
- VS(JE) Environment – 01 Post
- VS(JE) Metallurgy – 01 Post
- VS(JE) Civil – 10 Posts
Experience Required: Freshers
Location: Vadodara, Gujarat
- 1st year – Rs. 21,550/-
- 2nd year – Rs. 23,550/-
Full time/Regular BE/B.Tech in Electrical/Mechanical/ Instrumentation & Control / Environment/ Metallurgy/ Civil Engineering from recognized University.
Note: Equivalent Degree considered as under:-
- BE/BTech (Electrical and Electronics) is considered equivalent to BE/B.Tech (Electrical).
- BE/BTech(Electronics and Instrumentation) is considered equivalent to BE/B.Tech (Instrument & Control)
Age limit (As on 06.11.2017):
- For UR candidates: 35 years
- For SC, ST and SEBC Candidates: 40 years
- Age relaxation as per government policy.
Selection Process for GSECL Vidyut Sahayak:
- The selection process is based on Online test.
- The online test consists of 100 marks. There shall be negative marking system and 1/4th mark for each wrong answer shall be deducted to arrive at total marks scored.
- The Question Paper will be in English Language Only.
- The syllabus of test will be displayed on website subsequently.
- For SEBC and UR Candidates Rs. 500 /-
- For SC/ST Candidates Rs. 250 /-
- PWD (Persons with Disability) candidate belongs to SC or ST category and fulfills the criteria, fees payable shall be Rs.250/-.
Mode of Payment: The applicant has to pay application fees in any of the Branches of State Bank of India through Challan or On-line through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 6th November 2017 to 26th November 2017.
Important dates to Remember:
- Opening date of Online Application: 06.11.2017.
- Last date for Online Application: 26.11.2017 before 06.00 P.M.
- Last date of payment of fees: 28.11.2017
Application Link: Click Here (Online Application available from 6th Nov 2017)
More Info: Click Here