The Application Process to Apply for Groupon Walk-in Drive 2018 – Any Degree – 2 May to 16 May 2018. Groupon Walk-in Drive 2018 for the post of Customer Support Representative for any degree graduates at Bangalore Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Groupon Walk-in Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Customer Support Representative|
|Venue date||2 to 16 May 2018|
- Any UG / PG should be completed
- Freshers & Experience – 0 to 3.5 Years experience
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication is mandatory
- Previous professional experience in a customer service capacity, preferably in a high volume, transactional environment Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled and eloquent in writing.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly to adverse situations.
- Experience in e-commerce or back office environment will be an added advantage
- Comfort in a computer based role for up to 8 hours a day
- Ability to work in any shift based on business needs.
Note: Please ignore if you have already taken an interview with Groupon less than 3 months for Customer Service Role.
- Respond to email and chat from our current and future subscribers, ranging from simple usage questions to unique circumstances that come up with a specific offer
- Be a first point of contact to handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Resolve customer issues in a timely and consistent manner
- Manage time and productivity to meet daily individual and team ticket targets
- Stay current with knowledge of internal ticketing system, customer portals, back office databases, Groupon redemption procedures, and specifics around different types of merchant features
- Identify and escalate issues appropriately.
- Compose thoughtful and accurate messages or customize prepared responses to customer emails and chat
- Research information and troubleshoot problems using available resources.
Application process for Groupon Walk-in Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend drive at following venue on 2 May to 16 May 2018.
Venue date: 2 to 16 May 2018 (Do not walk-in during Weekends (Sat and Sunday))
Venue Time: 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM (Kindly walk-in only at scheduled time)
Gopalan Global Axis (IT SEZ) – 2nd Floor, G-Block,
Road 9, KIADB Export Promotion Area,
Whitefield, Opp Satya Sai Hospital,
Contact Person: Prakash – TA Team (HR)