GPSC Recruitment 2017 | www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in | Assistant Engineer | 73 Posts | BE/ B.Tech | Last Date: 3rd October 2017
Company: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
Online applications are invited for the post of the Assistant Engineer (Civil) , Class-II , (Special Drive) Under Narmada, Water Resources, Water Supply and Kalpasar Department during Date: 15-09-2017, 13.00 pm. to Date: 03-10-2017, 13.00 pm.
Candidates are instructed to visit Notice Board or the Web site of Commission http://gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in for all provisions of advertisement, General Instructions, and the method of online application.
Position Available: Assistant Engineer
Number of Vacancies: 73
Salary Package: Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/Month
- Possess a degree in Engineering (Civil) obtained from any of the Universities
or institutions established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India; or any other educational institutions recognized as such or declared to be a deemed University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
- The basic knowledge of Computer Application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Service Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules, 1967.
- Adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both
Age Limit: Not more than 35 years. Age will be calculated on the last date of the receipt of application.
– Tentative Date for P.T: 07-01-2018
– Tentative month for P.T Result: March-2018
– Tentative month for Interview: April-2018
– Final result will be published during 10 working days after the last date of interview.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by following link latest by 3rd October 2017
Official Notification: Click Here