DRDO Recruitment 2018 for Scientist-B with 41 Vacancies for BE/ B.Tech candidates Across India. The Last Date to Apply is 2nd June 2018.
Position Available: Scientist-B
Number of Vacanices: 41
- Scientist (Electronics & Comm. Engg) – 22 Posts
- Scientist (Computer Science & Engg) – 19 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.56,100/Month
Location: Across India
Educational Qualification Required: At least First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Electronics & Communication Engg/Computer Science & Engg from a recognized university or equivalent.
Note: Students appearing/appeared in final year/semester examination and expecting to achieve first class after final examination may also apply with the condition to submit the degree/provisional degree certificate on or before 31 July 2018.
|GATE Paper (Code)||Equivalent Streams|
|Electronics & Comm. Engg||Electronics & Communication Engg (EC)||Electronics & Communication Engg|
Electronics & Computer Engg
Electronics & Control Engg.
Electronics & Communication System Engg
Electronics & Instrumentation Engg
Electronics & Tele- Communication Engg
Electronics & Telematics Engg
Industrial Electronics Engg
Telecommunication & Information Tech
Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engg
Electronics & Electrical Communication Engg
Electrical with Communication Engg
|Computer Science & Engg||Computer Science & Information Technology (CS)||Computer Science/ Engg/ Technology|
Computer Science and Engg./Technology
Computer Science/Engg & Info Tech
Computer Science & System Engg
Software Engg/ Technology
Computer Science & Automation Engg/Technology
Computer Science/Technology & Informatics Engg
Information Science & Engg/Technology
Computer & Communication Engg
- UnReserved (UR): Below 28 years
- OBC (Non-creamy layer): Below 31 years
- SC/ST: Below 33 years
- Up to 10 years relaxations for DIVYANG candidates
- Eligible candidates will be shortlisted for further selection process on the basis of valid GATE score, in the ratio of 1:5 subject to their availability in order of the discipline wise category wise merit list.
- The shortlisted candidates will be required to appear in the personal interview.
- The final selection of the candidates will be purely on the basis of discipline wise category wise merit of aggregate of 80% weightage of GATE score and 20% weightage of marks in personal interview.
Minimum qualifying marks: Personal Interview – 70% for General candidates and 60% for OBC/SC/ST/DIVYANG candidates
- General and OBC male candidates: Rs.100/-
- No fee for SC/ST/DIVYANG and women candidates.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 2nd June 2018.
To Apply: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here